navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Instant messaging names
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Instant messaging names Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas

0 posted 2005-01-23 08:59 PM

Yanno, I love my yahoo account.  I really do.  I've been mistaken for so many females and all it does is crack me up.  From the guys looking for their girls with similar handles, but not the same...nooooo...they must add numerals, to the sad lonely people seeking something cyber.  How I mess their minds when I tell em I'm a straight guy. *cackle*  Silly children.  They really should get out more.  All that recycled air can't be doing them all that much good.

Alicat THE persnikitty

© Copyright 2005 Alastair Adamson - All Rights Reserved
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

1 posted 2005-01-23 09:06 PM

All you gotta do is start telling them your dreams, Ali.

They should make a quick exit.

But then again? Some of your dreams could be considered encouragement.

Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
2 posted 2005-01-23 09:12 PM

Heh...true dat.  And let's just keep it at that, or I'll have to move my own topic.
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

3 posted 2005-01-23 09:18 PM

I'll be good.
Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
4 posted 2005-01-23 09:30 PM

See, I got this request to add by a very unimaginative male, who took his screen name directly from Aqua Teen Hunger Force shown on Cartoon Network most nights.  He thought I might be his lil snookums.  He was embarrassed to learn the mistake, and I took the opportunity to educate him.  I was persnikitty, a variant of persneckity (I didn't dare try to explain semantical puns) meaning anally retentative.  It was not based on any animated character at all.  He eventually found his SO (for the time being).

I'm just glad I found that name prior to that animated movie, or whatever it was.  I only learned about that show (or whatever) very recently, having grown a tad curious.  And I chose that one since alicat was so overused, it looked like zip codes or phone numbers....I can just see someone using alicat8675309 (like that would be original).  Enter persnikitty.  And all the hangers-on.  How I love me! *cackle*

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
5 posted 2005-01-23 10:33 PM

How we love you, too!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Instant messaging names

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary