navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Looking for an Apprentice
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Looking for an Apprentice Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley

0 posted 2004-02-06 02:43 AM

Ok, Pipsters....we MUST have someone who'd like to be Donald Trump's Apprentice? Anyone want to try for it? If you haven't seen it, the TV show is on Thursday night on NBC. Come on..surely we've got someone here who wants to be a star???
Click following link for Application Form (PDF Format)
http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentice/ShortAppTHEAPPRENTICE2v3.pdf

Think you can match business wits with Donald Trump? Apply now for the second season of The Apprentice. Here's how:

Download and complete the application.

Create a VHS videotape (maximum length 10 minutes) showing us why you would be the perfect Apprentice in the Trump Organization.

Submit the completed application and VHS tape (with no other enclosed items) no later than March 4, 2004 to the address below:

The Apprentice — Season 2
1223 Wilshire Blvd. #902
Santa Monica, CA 90404

Important Application Dates to Remember

-- Tape Deadline: March 4th, 2004 by 5:00pm Pacific Daylight Time
-- Semi-Final Interviews: March/April 2004
-- Final Selection Process in LA: April 2004

Note: Any tapes longer than 10 minutes will not be considered. The videotape will become the property of the Producers and will not be returned to you, regardless of whether or not you are selected as a player.

© Copyright 2004 Poet deVine - All Rights Reserved
Masked Intruder
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 Tours
since 1999-05-23
Posts 1231
Near golden sunsets
1 posted 2004-02-06 03:19 AM

and here I thought you were the one looking for an apprentice.  I might've applied for that one...but I don't think Trump has anything on me.  
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2004-02-06 03:34 AM

I'm far less demanding than 'the donald'...and my hair looks better.

Not sure what I'd do with an apprentice..hmm....I suppose you could type out all my poetic/prose endeavors....

Do you do windows? (NOT the Microsoft kind)

KristieSue
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2003-01-31
Posts 1460
PA, US
3 posted 2004-02-06 10:43 PM

I'd die for that job, however, I know I'm not what he's looking for.

*sigh*

inot2B
Member Elite
since 2000-09-18
Posts 2205
Arkansas
4 posted 2004-02-10 01:45 PM

Noticed on the Donald show he has picked young go getters, to appear. Would like to see mature men & women who don't own a business but have the street knowledge to get things done.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Looking for an Apprentice

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary