navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Time to change!
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Time to change! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York

0 posted 2003-06-13 06:21 PM

I have come to realize that each day passes in a simple rise and fall of the sun and moon.  That each moment that passes me by is a moment lost in the wind carried away never to return.  That each of the roads that lay ahead of me, go in a different direction, each leading me closer to my destiny.  That I am a diamond, that's edges have not yet been sanded down to perfection.  That along these open roads, I will bounce into walls and barriers and soon, my rough edges will be smoothed and I will be the same me, with different views and opinions and beliefs.  Nobody can change who I am.  I am destined to be who I am and who I always will be.  I see myself as a jewel that crumbled until it found its way and is slowly repairing itself into a beautiful gem.  

I will never be perfect, and no longer force myself into perfection.  I need not worry about what others percieve me to be, or shall I judge another being.  I am moving on.  Growing up.

© Copyright 2003 Kellie M. Cantrell - All Rights Reserved
Ringo
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2003-02-20
Posts 3684
Saluting with misty eyes
1 posted 2003-06-14 12:12 PM

Welcome back to your life.

Day after day I'm more confused,
So I look for the light through the pouring rain...

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
2 posted 2003-06-14 03:55 PM

Kellie~
This entire piece is lovely enough to be a poem-in-the-polishing tumbler~

And this -

'I need not worry about what others percieve me to be, or shall I judge another being.'

... is wisdom finding light~
*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The pen of the poet never runs out of ink, as long as we breathe.*~
noles1@totcon.com

ThisDiamond
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-02-22
Posts 9353
Michigan, USA
3 posted 2003-07-18 10:38 PM

Excellent writes, both of these.
Very talented and thoughtful views here.
All luck and light on your journey, and know many care and support your steps. TD

Jaime
Registered
Posts 250

4 posted 2003-07-22 03:15 AM

Feels amazing to wake up, doesn't it?

the faeries creep into my hair at night leaving it in terrible knots

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Time to change!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary