navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Things To Do at WalMart when you're Bored
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Things To Do at WalMart when you're Bored Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SexyCowgirl19
since 2003-03-08
Posts 24
Colorado, USA

0 posted 2003-03-11 08:46 PM

1. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples' carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at 10-minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of orange juice on the floor to the rest rooms.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an offical tone, "I think we have a code 3 in housewares," and see what happens.

5. Put some M&M's on lay away.

6.Move CAUTION WET FLOOR signs to carpet areas.

7.Set up a tent in the camping department, tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. When someone asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "why won't you people leave me alone."

9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

10. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission Impossible".

11. While handling guns in the hunting department as the clerk if he knows where the anit-depressants are.

12. In the auto department practice your Madonna look using different sizef funnels.

13. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through whisper "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! it's theose voices again!"

15. Go to the fitting room and yell real loud......"Hey we're out of toilet paper in here!"
*I didn't come up with these...I recieved them in an email, My friends and I have tried them before.*

© Copyright 2003 SexyCowgirl19 - All Rights Reserved
Opeth
since 2001-12-13
Posts 1543
The Ravines
1 posted 2003-03-12 08:29 AM

Some of these actions are funny, indeed...even so to actually carry them out, however, some of these actions could be dangerous to others if acted upon.

skyshine
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-02-07
Posts 3058
Beneath the northern stars
2 posted 2003-03-12 08:22 PM

Hahahahahahaha.....what happened to you and your friends when you tried this stuff?

Elizabeth

It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got...
--Sheryl Crow

SexyCowgirl19
since 2003-03-08
Posts 24
Colorado, USA
3 posted 2003-03-12 08:43 PM

nothing bad happened to us. when we went in the fitting rooms and yelled "Hey, we're out of toilet paper in here." the staff person came over and was like "What?" and we were said we're out of toilet paper. then we put a box of condoms in a husband and wife's buggy and watched them when they checked out and the wife told her husband "no, we aren't going to have sex so put these back". it was funny.

emma

quietlydying
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-06-10
Posts 935
the wonderful land of oz
4 posted 2003-03-12 09:49 PM

the whole list has about fifty of them.  i remember first reading that list about five years ago.  they were so funny then.  i guess i'm just used to them now.

/jen/

'Christianity is the complete negation of common sense and sound reason.'
-- Mikhail Bakunin

RSWells
Member Elite
since 2001-06-17
Posts 2533

5 posted 2003-03-13 01:53 AM

Well it's new to me and I appreciated the laugh.
KristieSue
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2003-01-31
Posts 1460
PA, US
6 posted 2003-03-13 02:33 AM

ROFLOLOL...those are a riot....

and Ringo "doesn't even want to know" what would happen if you did half of those....

I, on the other hand, am game if anyone has Friday night free! LOL

Eromyna
since 2002-11-29
Posts 306
Pheonix, AZ, USA
7 posted 2003-03-18 10:46 PM

I'm making a scavanger hunt out of these things. I've already got at 5-7 teams lined up. I'm gonna give them a list of some of these tasks and they have to video tape themselves to prove they finished the list. If you can think of any other assignments we might use, please suggest them to me.

"I don't need to scream for you to deem me aggravation."

SexyCowgirl19
since 2003-03-08
Posts 24
Colorado, USA
8 posted 2003-03-19 01:11 PM

Thats a good idea! If your Wal*Mart has a MCDonalds (mine does) or a food court then you could go order several things wait til they come out and then say I'm not hungry anymore and walk off. Go up to people in the parking lot and ask random people if you can borrow their car and have people list the reactions they got, and if the person says they can't borrow their car or they don't say anything ask a few more times. (all of these things are called breaking a norm). Email me and I can give you more, also email me and let me know how it went.

Emma

bsquirrel
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-01-03
Posts 7855

9 posted 2003-03-19 05:44 PM

16. Leave.
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
10 posted 2003-03-20 08:52 PM

I'm "going house hunting" tomorrow... guaranteed we'll be making a Walmart stop lol
Ratleader
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2003-01-23
Posts 7026
Visiting Earth on a Guest Pass
11 posted 2003-04-07 12:57 PM

Nice to know there are other Happy Mutants around.....

Dunno if these are from the Happy Mutant Handbook, but they'd fit right in....

~~(¸¸¸¸ºº>   ~~(¸¸¸¸ºº>  ~~(¸¸ ¸¸ºº>    ~~~(¸¸ER¸¸ºº>
______________Ratleader______________

IcyFlamez89
since 2003-02-14
Posts 292
Jersey City NJ
12 posted 2003-04-07 10:59 PM

At Walmart? Hmmm...

1) Buy blank CD's and throw them at overagressive bargain hunters.
2) Suddenly drop in the middle of a crowded aisle and pretend to have seizures(i get a lot of funnly looks when i do it at the park)
3) Move the clothes around so the bikinis are in the Men's area and the boxers racks are in the Women's dpartment
4) Sing along with the boring lite music in my loudest, off-beat, ear-splitting voive
5) Get a shopping cart and just fill it up with anything till its completely full. Then i go to the checkout lane and when the cashier is asking if i want the Items, Ill say no, u can put those back. (many shoppers in the back of you will get REALLY annoyed if you do this)
6) If I haven't been kicked out yet, I'll play with the automatic door by goin in and out, looking like a complete lunatic while I'm at it.

*Note: Usually I only get up to #3 on my list before I get booted off by the manager (Good thing I go there alone, serious trouble if my parents find out)

IcyFlamez89
since 2003-02-14
Posts 292
Jersey City NJ
13 posted 2003-04-26 03:00 PM

Flirt with the cashier, male or female...and act drunk while ur doin it.

Do the macarena it front of customers.

If Walmart is far away, any store will do. Specially snotty places like in JC Penny or just at the local mall.

WinterWren
since 2002-12-01
Posts 1044
...Coming to
14 posted 2003-04-26 05:28 PM

ROFLMAO!!!
I LOVE these, Im definitly going to have to do some of those!!
You wouldn't believe what I did at a Fry's one time!! And here I thought I was the only person who likes to make other people think Im completly insane!

WinterWren
"Even a fool knows that we cannot touch the stars, but that doesn't keep the wise from trying."

WinterWren
since 2002-12-01
Posts 1044
...Coming to
15 posted 2003-04-26 05:58 PM

Things to do in an elevator.

Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.

Call the psychic hotline from your cell and ask if they know what floor you're on.

Move your desk into the elevator and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.

Pretend you are a flight attendant and review the emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.

Ask, "Did you feel that?!"

Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.

Swat at flies that don't exist.

Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!", and back aways slowly.

Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.

WinterWren
"Even a fool knows that we cannot touch the stars, but that doesn't keep the wise from trying."

IcyFlamez89
since 2003-02-14
Posts 292
Jersey City NJ
16 posted 2003-04-27 12:19 PM

......Wal*Mart has an elevator? O.o
WinterWren
since 2002-12-01
Posts 1044
...Coming to
17 posted 2003-04-27 02:05 PM

LOL! no, I just thought the elevator things were funny, and kind-of on the subject of freaking people out.

WinterWren

IcyFlamez89
since 2003-02-14
Posts 292
Jersey City NJ
18 posted 2003-04-27 02:23 PM

lol, me wuz jus jokin, lol. Spekin ob da subject...if ur a guy, go into the women's dressing room n ask, how do u women put on a bikini? Or if ur a gurl, go to the men's stalls and say how do u use ur boxer's?
Android 17
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-07-21
Posts 664
Winnipeg
19 posted 2003-04-29 11:08 AM

Oh dear, I've read this before! I've even tried afew!!! OOOH! Some friendly words of advice...DON'T LET THE WALMART EMPLOYEES SEE YOU! Lol :P

The world is good, and nothing bad ever happens!

IcyFlamez89
since 2003-02-14
Posts 292
Jersey City NJ
20 posted 2003-05-01 05:59 PM

Actually, it depends on the employee. The younger they are, the more funny it seems, until they realize they have to clean em up, lol. That's when I jet as fast as possible.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Things To Do at WalMart when you're Bored

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary