navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Hello, eh.
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Hello, eh. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Legallee Insane
since 2003-02-04
Posts 4

0 posted 2003-02-04 10:50 PM

Hi, My name is Kevin.  I decided to join a forum so I could have a place where I can publically share some of the stuff I write.  I'm 17 years of age and I have only recently began keeping a book of poems that come to mind, mostly from personal feelings and beliefs, mostly free verse (though I try to sneak in some rhyming now and then).  

A few things about me....  I listen to music a lot, mostly heavy-metal, since I find music to be a wonderful source of therapy after a tiring day.  I apologize in advance if the views in any poems I write reflect anything negative but sometimes my Atheism has a tiny influence on my feelings.  

Anyhow, I would just like to say hello to everyone and introduce myself before I started posting.

"Only the fool says in his heart: 'There is no god' -- the wise says it to the world."

© Copyright 2003 Kevin Welykholowa - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2003-02-05 07:11 AM

Nice to meet you, Kevin - Welcome to Passions in Poetry.  I'm looking forward to reading your work.  You'll find a comfortable home here among our Passionate poets.  Settle in and enjoy...

chasing rain
since 2001-05-15
Posts 737
Canada
2 posted 2003-02-05 06:21 PM

Kevin:

Welcome to PIP!
No need to apologize for your views as we all differ in them. However, do take some time to read the Posting Guidlines. It will help with deciding what to post in case you are worried about offending others. But there's nothing wrong with expressing your opinions and emotions, since that's what poetry is for. ^_^

Hope to see you around the forums! Feel free to post in Teen and/or Open as I'm sure they would love to have you there as part of the Passions family! Don't forget to check out the other forums! ~_^

Leah

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
3 posted 2003-02-05 11:13 PM

Hey Kevin, welcome to Passions. You sound Canadian to me! And I won't let my God get in the way of your atheism. Hope you like it here half as much as I do.

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

cherish
since 2001-03-25
Posts 1639
swimming in fairy floss...........
4 posted 2003-02-06 03:13 AM

ello kev

i'm the woman in the cupboard.

welcome!

share. now. go on...whatcha still reading for?

Congratulations! It's a bisexual!

chasing rain
since 2001-05-15
Posts 737
Canada
5 posted 2003-02-06 04:39 PM

Go Canadians!

Severn
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-17
Posts 7704

6 posted 2003-02-07 12:46 PM

smile... welcome...

K

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Hello, eh.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary