navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Who would you Pick?
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Who would you Pick? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Miah
since 2002-08-26
Posts 1062
Pennsylvania

0 posted 2002-12-15 10:58 PM

I was just wondering, and this may have already been asked before, and if it was, forgive me.

If your life was made into a movie what would be the name of that movie? Who would you want to play you? (besides you  

Also, what about a song?  If you could have a song about you, would it be a slow song?  fast song? etc.
Who would you want to sing it? What would you call it?
  Thanks everyone

[This message has been edited by Miah (12-15-2002 11:00 PM).]

© Copyright 2002 J.B - All Rights Reserved
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
1 posted 2002-12-15 11:53 PM

Sandra Bullock would play me in a movie entitled "The Mind of a Lunatic"  (yes I know what the word "lunatic" really means. Believe me, it fits me)

A song? It would be a funky song... kinda techno, but not really. Or it would be rock. Not slow, definatley; I don't do slow songs. I would want either Nickleback, Fat Boy Slim, or Creed to sing it.  I would want it to be called "Emotionless Frenzy"
Now what about YOU?
Rj

"it was cute, it was like he was shy and didn't want to make it too obvious"
~ Reena
I'm Rhondiforous!

Allysa
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden
2 posted 2002-12-16 10:36 AM

The song would definetly have to be "Brown eyed girl" but only the cover by the sex pistols....

The actress.... hmmmm....  i'll have to think about that some more..

"Wie ein Quadrat in einem Kreis, eck' ich immer wieder an obwohl ich doch schon lange weiß, daß ich niemals ändern kann." ~Wizo

Salty
since 2002-11-23
Posts 669
Texas
3 posted 2002-12-16 12:01 PM

OH what a fun question.  Hmmmmmm

I think I would have Kim Basinger play me, and the movie would be called. The life and time of the times of your lifes. Because believe me I have had some times of my lifes...and they weren't all good. I mean I have surprised myself more than I care to mention.  Never say Never is a big motto for me because I sure have ended up in places that I said I would never be, and I've done things I said I would never do.

As far as a song and who would sing it...Maybe Bob Seger.  I like the way he tells stories with his music. I like the mixture of blues and rock.  I also love Creed.  I'll have to get them to write a song just for me because off hand I don't know one that fits me.

Miah
since 2002-08-26
Posts 1062
Pennsylvania
4 posted 2002-12-16 05:01 PM

You guys that is very cool.  I would watch all your movies.   thanks for replying!

As for me, I am not sure who I would want to play me, maybe Julia Roberts.  The title would be. "Mystery Woman" because I love a good mystery.

As for a song, I like creed also, or the dixie Chicks.  Called "Survived"  (for a made up one}

Thanks again, very interesting comments!  

[This message has been edited by Miah (12-16-2002 05:02 PM).]

A Tone of Voice
since 2001-07-18
Posts 287

5 posted 2002-12-16 11:13 PM

Catherine Zeta-Jones would be my pick to play me or maybe a resurrected revived good as new Vivian Leigh. The title of the movie would be "It's ONLY two steps to heaven and I can't find my Red Ruby Slippers."  Or "She Died Trying"

I'd write the theme song by the same names, which ever I chose and either/or would be sung by me.....*grin*

This was a good question, and a fun one~!

*S*

~Atov

~I envy those who have perfected the art of being~

~A Tone of Voice~

Aenimal
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-11-18
Posts 7350
the ass-end of space
6 posted 2002-12-17 11:47 PM

Movie would be called Somnambulation and I would be played by Gary Oldman..or maybe Russel Crowe

No idea about a song,

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Who would you Pick?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary