navwin » Archives » Critical Analysis #2 » what the
Critical Analysis #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic what the Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Skippyrick
since 2006-05-16
Posts 150
Rohnert Park

0 posted 2008-07-18 08:12 PM

I dont like to ask why but here goes why have you not said anything about the poem here.. 12 steps.  I would realy like to know how it wrok for yous here.  

So take a minuite and read it  tell me some thing any thing.

rick

© Copyright 2008 Rick Slottow - All Rights Reserved
oceanvu2
since 2007-02-24
Posts 1066
Santa Monica, California, USA
1 posted 2008-07-24 01:45 AM

Hi there! Basically, the only structure I can find in "12 steps" is the same number of lines in each stanza.  It's tough to do a line by line on something that borders on the illogical and incomprehensible.  Nothing basically wrong with being illogical and incomprehensible, I don't get it, see it, or hear it.  And that's just me.

The few people who comment seriously in this forum tend to pick their shots because of the time involved.  You'll note a number of no comment and one comment posts in this forum.  This forum also moves slowly.  However, if a poem has been up for a while with no comments or one or two comments, the lack of comments can be taken as a comment.

Unlike the "open" forum, where everyone gets a few generic and the occasional reasoned response,  this is a bit of a tougher crowd.

There's no cabal involved or club to join; anyone can post anything.  But, as far as responses, ya takes what ya gets, or don't get.  All you can do is put your poems up and see what happens.

Best, Jimbeaux

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Critical Analysis #2 » what the

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary