navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Diary of a Young Monk
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic Diary of a Young Monk Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Charles
since 2002-10-01
Posts 12
Hoechenschwand, Germany

0 posted 2002-10-01 10:21 AM

To open click:In the Wheat : Songs in Your Presence ©

Greetings from the author,
Charles Cingolani

© Copyright 2002 Charles - All Rights Reserved
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
1 posted 2002-10-01 04:43 PM

(smiles) Yay!!! Oh my gosh, this is beautiful, sweet friend, I found myself browsing your entire site just now reading this lovely debut poem, I already know you will be a wonderful addition to our poetic family, I LOVE IT!!! Welcome to Passions, sweet Charles, may you be inspired by all of us here as we will all be inspired by your lovely words! I can't wait to read more of your lovely words, sweet friend, and be sure to check your E-mail for a very special greeting from all of us here at Passions, we all love you so much! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Charles, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

"Underneath your clothes there's an endless story..."

Shakira

[This message has been edited by Mistletoe Angel (10-01-2002 04:44 PM).]

Trillium
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-03-09
Posts 12098
Idaho, USA
2 posted 2002-10-01 07:08 PM

Charles:  In the Wheat is a monumental work!
I feel like you have opened a window for me on a subject I am only vaguely familiar with.  Really an impressice effort.  Hope you will enjoy being here at Passions. I want to visit your site, when I have a little more time to read.

Betty Lou Hebert

[This message has been edited by Trillium (10-01-2002 07:11 PM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Diary of a Young Monk

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary