navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » psychological inflection
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic psychological inflection Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Tanzanite
since 2002-05-30
Posts 11

0 posted 2002-09-28 12:05 PM

you  breathed life into the universe~left it covered in scars of psychological-inflection on dry dirt on earth~the womb, my celestial playing field~where everything began when my mother played my shield~kept her emotions sealed~through me it was healed~wit the wind i screamed~inside my dying dreams~nothin is what it seems~as i watched my voice evaporate into the atmospheric echoes of my mothers blood streams~11 years later...you still continute to make me feel like a collection of poorly assembled pieces~my anger increases~suckin on my brain cells like leaches~you and racism....go hand in hand~you speak languages that ive never been able to fully translate or understand~ I sit monkstyle in a reclusive state of mind~venturing into concave dimensional spheres hearing the hollow echoes of infinitive thoughts of mine~seeking solitude during a solitary walk along avila beach while watching my minds' shadow metamorphasize into ambidextrious arms reaching for irremmediable promises only to find a room filled with sadness, gloom,madness and doom...the fruits in a melancholy swell~quinching the thirst of my roots of endless hell~ constantly riding on an emotional rollercoaster of ambivalence, slowly being morphed into a separate entity and losing the knowledge to support myself on my feet~cause im now growing fins and gills...but still...i stay walkin on dry land...as it soakes the oceans' spills.

Tanzanite

© Copyright 2002 Tanzanite - All Rights Reserved
Tommysgirl03
since 2002-09-21
Posts 35

1 posted 2002-09-28 11:26 PM

This is absolutely beautiful. Well done. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for shareing.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » psychological inflection

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary