navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » God is With me
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic God is With me Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
punkrockerrobin
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-05-15
Posts 1180
Sparks, NV

0 posted 2002-06-28 03:05 AM

god is with me all the time
even when i don't tend to shine
god is with me

he is there through the pain
he is there through the tears
god is with me

i just look to the sky
and i smile
FOR GOD IS WITH ME!!
i scream out loud

there ain't no job he can't do
there isn't anything he can't give you
just know
GOD IS WITH YOU!!

i am me don't tell me different!!
JEFF IS ONE HOT STUD *RAWR*
i want him *DROOLZ*
dam hes hott!!!

© Copyright 2002 Robin Hill - All Rights Reserved
Lighthousebob
Member Elite
since 2000-06-14
Posts 4725
California
1 posted 2002-06-28 11:47 AM

Robin,

So nice to read your work again.  How have you been????  Thanks for sharing the Best News ever that GOD is with You and GOD is with Me and GOD is with the World.  Thanks for not keeping the "Good News" hidden within yourself.  GOD bless you and keep you safe my poet friend.

-Bob

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
2 posted 2002-06-28 01:52 PM

YAY!!! Oh Robin, this is sooooooo beautiful, sweet friend, God Bless You, yes, God is with you and loves you and everyone so very much and He will always be with your golden heart! (kiss on cheek) This is wonderful, sweet friend, I love it, we all love you so much! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Robin, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

"Underneath your clothes there's an endless story..."

Shakira

Joyce Johnson
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2001-03-10
Posts 9912
Washington State
3 posted 2002-06-28 09:35 PM

We all need this reassurance.  Joyce
punkrockerrobin
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-05-15
Posts 1180
Sparks, NV
4 posted 2002-06-28 11:34 PM

well bob i been ok just had surgery not to long ago that makes 8 now. but other than that i been great.i'm trying to get into a worship arts school where i will be a vocal major and learn the drums. but also become closer with god and develop a better understanding of him. cus as some would say i'm still a baby christian i need to develop strength. noah tks for the kind words heh kinda made me blush! well i must go now god bless!
robin

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hardcorerobin&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Lighthousebob
Member Elite
since 2000-06-14
Posts 4725
California
5 posted 2002-06-29 02:24 AM

Robin,

Oh yes, I do remember the short and yet unsuccessful lesson in HTML and I also remember at the time of your last post that you were facing surgery.  I did not know that you would be facing 8 of them.  I did figure though that this poem was influenced by your hospital stay and that is why I asked how you were doing and that GOD keep you safe.  I know from experience that hospitals are not always the most family and friend friendly places to stay and as a patient you can spend quite a bit of time alone.  During these times, to know that GOD is with you is a great blessing and of great comfort.  Anyway, you said to spit it out above so I did...  I'm so happy to read about your plans to attend Worship Art School.  GOD bless and keep you safe my poet friend who is still working on conquering HTML.

-Bob

punkrockerrobin
since 2001-05-15
Posts 1180
Sparks, NV
6 posted 2002-06-30 06:24 AM

haha i think html has conquered me cus i rather not mess with it lol well anyways yea 8 surgerys and i still am sick but whatever happens i know where i'm goin!
god bless
robin

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hardcorerobin&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Dulcinea
since 2001-07-22
Posts 774
IN
7 posted 2002-07-01 05:20 PM

How true! You go girl...loved this bit of encouragement, wonderfully written!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » God is With me

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary