navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » you
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic you Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Tanzanite
since 2002-05-30
Posts 11

0 posted 2002-06-09 11:55 AM

YOU
You’re my friend. A friend who never lets me realize I am not in the same level with you, and that I don’t deserve you, that I am just not as good and never could be as great as you are. You never look down on me but instead always encouraging me. I honestly admire you, and value you more than my own life. So when I say Nakupenda Sana,(I luv u alot) it basically means that you’re my dearest friend, and you’re my life. You’re always there to listen to my stupid problems no matter how dumb they may be. You like yourself for who you are and I have never noticed a change. You tell me that I should never change and always be myself. You listen to me patiently without judging what I do or say. You help me with all my problems. I never once, since the day of our introduction felt judged by you, how much that means to me, you would never know. I could tell you all my dreams and you would sit still and listen. I hope that one-day or two when you’re feeling down and out, you could call me because I am always here for you. Don’t ever think you’re a burden to me because you could call me up at 4 in the morning just to talk and I’ll be down to talk to you. I wish everyone had a friend like you because you’re a good person. You touch my heart with you kindness. You have  god given abilities to know just when to offer advise, and when to sit in quiet support. There are so many incidents when you’ve come to my rescue and brightened many of my routine days. I’ve come to realize how fortunate I am that my life includes you. Everybody in the world needs to have a friend like you, but too bad because so far it looks like you’re one of a kind. You never let little things go unnoticed. You make every person you meet feel like the most important person in the world. You’re that shiny star that I so often find myself speaking my problems to. You know me better than anyone does or ever will. You’re a friend that I would like to give one gift. The gift for you to be able to see yourself through my eyes. You know how I know you’re my best friend? Because you are the only person in my life who thinks I am a good egg, even though you know I’m slightly cracked.

By Tanzanite

© Copyright 2002 Tanzanite - All Rights Reserved
Joyce Johnson
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2001-03-10
Posts 9912
Washington State
1 posted 2002-06-09 02:52 PM

It take a wise person to recognize true friendship.  Joyce
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
2 posted 2002-06-09 09:18 PM

Without naming anyone here, you left this wide open for interpretation. Many people I'm sure, can relate to this. They can see whomever it is in their life that has made such a difference.

I however, see Jesus in this. For He has been all that and more to me.  You've touched my heart with the spilling of yours.
~Thank you~

<*\\\><    
Life may have influenced who we R, but we're responsible for what we become.
I don't question YOUR existance- GOD

Tanzanite
since 2002-05-30
Posts 11

3 posted 2002-06-10 04:24 AM

Im glad i touched your heart. Ive never thought that one day anyone would be able to say that they could relate to what I was trying to convey through my written thoughts. that to me gives me even more encouragement to continue writing. Thank you so much!!!
Tanzanite Samson

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
4 posted 2002-06-21 10:22 PM

(big hugggssssssss) Oh Tanzanite, this is wonderful, sweet friend, I know Nakupenda will cherish this with dear life and I know like you, Nakupenda must be a wonderful person! (sigh) Know you are loved by many and an inspiration to us all, sweet friend, I too can relate to this and know that we are all slightly cracked, but it is not what the egg that matters, but the gander of the heart that lays it! (sigh) This is excellent, sweet friend, God Bless You, we all love you so much! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Tanzanite, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

"Underneath your clothes there's an endless story..."

Shakira

[This message has been edited by Mistletoe Angel (06-21-2002 10:22 PM).]

tracie66
Member Elite
since 2000-01-18
Posts 4713
Australia
5 posted 2002-06-22 02:41 AM

This is an excellent write, very uplifting and so inspirational and also flowing lovely and very vivid, well done.

~H~
Tracie

Love is the life of the soul...
It is the harmony of the universe

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » you

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary