navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Questions
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic Questions Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
gracianna
since 2002-02-17
Posts 165
A 14 year hell

0 posted 2002-02-23 06:50 PM

Why do I feel so lonely, with people all around?
They're reaching out to help me and
I know they really care.
I try to pretend that everything's okay,
But I know it's a lie and
I can't seem to find my way.

I feel so numb inside and
It's a terrible way to feel.
I can't even cry and
My heart won't seem to heal.
There's some one missing from my life
Who can never be replaced.
I must go on living,
But my whole life has changed.

What does the future hold? I don't have a clue.
I feel so lost and lonely,
With nothing to look forward to.

Too many people need me
For me to just shut down,
But I feel like a robot,
I'm all locked up inside myself.
I know God has the key and
I'm sure he has a plan,
But when will I be free to find myself again?

I give a whole new meaning to the word 'sad.'

© Copyright 2002 gracianna - All Rights Reserved
laconic
since 2002-02-17
Posts 64
Melbourne, Australia
1 posted 2002-02-24 02:34 AM

7 outta 5

my inspiration has drained like perspiration ..again i'm empty like hemp i been smoked dry...*sigh*

gracianna
since 2002-02-17
Posts 165
A 14 year hell
2 posted 2002-02-24 02:51 AM

What?
laconic
since 2002-02-17
Posts 64
Melbourne, Australia
3 posted 2002-02-24 05:53 AM

good stuff
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
4 posted 2002-02-24 11:34 AM

the emotions in this come through so clear for me....I don't have an answer other than the universal, "time"...I lost someone in my life that was the world to me....it's been a year, and hon, I am still waiting for the pain to ease....it's a slow process...I hope your heart heals soon (((hugs))) for you
gracianna
since 2002-02-17
Posts 165
A 14 year hell
5 posted 2002-02-24 05:07 PM

Me too...only a couple of months ago, though...My best friend has cancer, my uncle died in 9/11, my great grandma died right before Christmas, and my friend's brother died in an accident...Why does God let this happen?

SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
6 posted 2002-02-24 06:17 PM

I wish I knew His reasons.....cause then I would understand why my Aunt was taken from me....it's often we don't know, don't understand...it doesn't mean He doesn't have them....and it sure doesn't change the ache of missing those we love. I am sorry you have so much sorrow now....try to remember, sometimes it isn't about understanding, it's about faith in God and His plan...( I do know that isn't always comforting, but then again, it is)
gracianna
since 2002-02-17
Posts 165
A 14 year hell
7 posted 2002-02-24 06:21 PM

Well, for the time being, I love God's plan...

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
8 posted 2002-03-01 08:38 PM

(BIG HUGGGSSSSSSS) We all understand your tears and all our hearts go out to you, sweet friend, I know how hard it must be for I too used to feel trapped all the time and wanted to stop living at times but I know deep down now that God has a polan for us all and your time will come and you will find the greatest happiness and love always! (sigh) We all love you so much, sweet friend, all our thoughts and prayers are with you, God Bless You! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet friend, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

Lighthousebob
Member Elite
since 2000-06-14
Posts 4725
California
9 posted 2002-03-02 12:55 PM

Here is a site that was shared with me this week that I hope may help you to find yourself again.  Just click below and relax........
http://dailymotivator.com/memberflash/rightnow.html

So, What did you think?  I just wanted you to know that Right Now you can make the difference in your life. You are in my prayers that GOD will bless you and keep you my young poet friend.... and may you escape that pain and sorrow that has taken away your inner peace and Joy.  In Jesus Name.  -Bob

[This message has been edited by Lighthousebob (03-02-2002 12:57 PM).]

Trillium
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-03-09
Posts 12098
Idaho, USA
10 posted 2002-03-02 03:35 PM

graciana:  This is so touching and I wish I had answers for your questions.  Everyone goes through times of grief and sorrow. Our only grandson was killed by a speeding driver and I remember I was so angry with God.  Yet, I found myself praying to him constantly. I decided my faith was much stronger than anger and He didn't deserve it. I didn't get any answers to "why" but I did feel His presence and that was enough. He never leaves us and we should never leave Him!

Betty Lou Hebert

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Questions

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary