navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » My Champion Has Returned!
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic My Champion Has Returned! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
lordmakemeweak
since 2001-02-06
Posts 65

0 posted 2001-04-19 02:39 PM

But when you least expect it, good things happen, Hagar was probably cooking mid day dinner when a voice she heard "Hagar?"

"What do you want Abe?"

"I'm not Abe."

Startled she looks around and sees her darling her boyfriend and champoin  , who escaped form the twin cities of sin.  Ecstatically overjoyed she runs and throws herself into his arms, crying again, this time joyously, kissing his mouth repeatedly, and just is again so in love with life.

"Let me look at you baby." She says.

"It's been so long." "Lots go tell Abe and Sarah."

"Hey yall , Lot's back!"

And then the family reunion. Never to be apart again.

© Copyright 2001 lordmakemeweak - All Rights Reserved
Lighthousebob
Member Elite
since 2000-06-14
Posts 4725
California
1 posted 2001-04-20 09:20 PM

lord make me weak,

It's funny..... good things can happen when you least expect them.  A phone call or a knock on your door can certainly change your life.  Your prose reminds me that every good and perfect gift comes from God..... and in my life I have not found a more perfect gift than that of my family.     Bob <><

lordmakemeweak
since 2001-02-06
Posts 65

2 posted 2001-04-20 10:12 PM

TY Bob. Indeed. And God Bless
Trillium
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-03-09
Posts 12098
Idaho, USA
3 posted 2001-04-20 11:23 PM

The life you give these familiar Biblical characters is so interesting.  I always watch for your poems.

Betty Lou Hebert

lordmakemeweak
since 2001-02-06
Posts 65

4 posted 2001-04-20 11:25 PM

TY Trillium and God Bless.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » My Champion Has Returned!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary