navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Venusian Heart - No Warmer One EVER
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic Venusian Heart - No Warmer One EVER Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
lordmakemeweak
since 2001-02-06
Posts 65

0 posted 2001-04-05 11:14 PM

"This man has perpetrated no crime worthy of death. He's merely insubordinate. Take him away. Gove him 40 lashes then release him. Tiberias justice then be satisfied."

(GIVE US BARABBAS! GIVA US BARABBAS!)

"Governor, you're not going to give them Barabbas. He's a REAL maniacal outlaw."

[We have no choice. He is indeed, what you say, however I ponder the possibility we're making the grossest error in the 800 years of Rome.]

"Be it written then that Barabbas is ordered released to you. And Joshua Ben Joseph alias Joshua Ben David, Alias Joshua Ben Jehovah is to be publically  cricified at the mount of the skull. This edict is to carried out immediately. My hands I wash of HIs blood!"

Then carried he His Cross. The weight was too burdensome.

"Step back all of you or you are to crucified with him."

"What's your name?"
"Simon from Cyrene Sir."

"Will you carry it for him?"

"Gladly sir."

Then the longest ascent up a hill ever made. As He was put to death for you. And for me.
No doubt there were many  Roman women there.
I believe they all wept bitterly. s did the Hebrew women. For he came unto the Jews, His Own, yet mny Romans received Him.
Pilate's Darling IVory WIfe Herself ws there, a Queen, a bludblood. Yet Calling Jesus what He was and is,  Just Man.
"You are Miriam his Mother? " "Yes."
"Are you are Miriam the harlot of Magdala?" "Yes , lady. I am."

"I am the First Lady of Judaea. And if it is any consellatoin to you, I wish you to know, I feel absolutely sick about this.  I believe Pilate also has his doubts about thi man's guilt.
I spoke tot the carpenter about 2 years ago. His voice was velvetine. The touch of his hands on my shoulders was feather like..
They did more for me than all of Pilate's Harshness of speech and not infrequently , mysogony. I wanted to go with Him. Yet he said. "Return to thy Husband. Thou shalt be witnesses, indeed. For thou knowest the Truth. Thou art both free. Or in time thou will be." . With the exceptioin of my father, I daren't say this about another man, Hebrew or Roman, but I love him so  much."

And as He died the death of the worst of all criminals, every shred of skin no doubt ripped from his bones. The King Begge of God. "Forgive them all. They do not know what they have done."

Yes , twelve men were disciples. Yes One betrayed him due to wanting to appear strong for his fellow men. And the other eleven ran away.
Who most openly mourned this travesty. The women.
For as He Himself said.
" Who is greater? The one who sitteth down to eat. Or the one who works in the kitchen? The one who sitteth down obviously. But I am as one who will work in the kitchen for you."

his last words - "Father into thy Hands, I commit my entire being." ANd havind spoken accordingly, he surrendered the ghost. Yet a Roman Seergeant Glorified God saying "He is truly righteous. I've no doubt of it now."

And when I an gone you will be grieved. But your grief will turn to Joy Eternal Unspeakable. As Mary fought all of hell to bring me into this world she felt pain. But When I was born she forgot her pain
For a child has been born. And One Sweet Day I shall see you again. And on that day, your joy will be so great. That nothing of this earth can take it from you again."

And the Hebrew Women and Likely many Roman omen wept most bitterly.

But He triumphed over all of hell and all of damnatoin.

''He has Risen!'' (Mary of Magdala, former harlot, Circa  April, 31 AD.

I woner if Pilate's wife saw Him?
I believe she did.
And she no doube smiled and walked up to him and said "Is it You? Truly?"
"Yes, My Lady It is."
"May I put my finger into  the wound of your hand?"
"I was hoping you'd ask that. Here 'tis."

And a joy overflowed her entire being unlike any of Wwhich Pilate could give unto her.
For Pilate coul not give her youth back to her.
For Jesus was and is the Original Juan Ponce De Leon.

The Heart of a Venusian, the body of a Mars.

JUPITER! JEHOVAH!
ZEUS! JESUS!

Amen!

© Copyright 2001 lordmakemeweak - All Rights Reserved
Joyce Johnson
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2001-03-10
Posts 9912
Washington State
1 posted 2001-04-06 12:39 PM

Wow  You gve us the whole Easter Story there.  Thank you.  Joyce
Trillium
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-03-09
Posts 12098
Idaho, USA
2 posted 2001-04-06 05:35 PM

This is very moving and a powerful telling of the familiar story. Thanks.

Betty Lou Hebert

lordmakemeweak
since 2001-02-06
Posts 65

3 posted 2001-04-06 06:10 PM

TY Both - Happy Holidays.

Love,

LMMW

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Venusian Heart - No Warmer One EVER

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary