navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Before Adonijah EVER touches a hair on your Beautiful Sheban Head
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic Before Adonijah EVER touches a hair on your Beautiful Sheban Head Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
lordmakemeweak
since 2001-02-06
Posts 65

0 posted 2001-04-04 01:34 AM

He will have to take his sword and sever mine.
For as was the love of jonathan to my Father David, surpassing even that of women, so is thy love to me, Beautiful Sheba, passing even that of Israelite Women. For Thine Eyes Sparkle with a glow even unto the sun. Thy Breasts are as a pair of doves. Thy garden a wondrous delight. Is the shadow of my wisdom fleeing me? Will there be a dreadful price to pay?

For The Sheban Strolled through the streets of Jerusalem and ws avoided as though she had leprosy , 1000 years before the birth of her own grandson - The Lord Jesus Chrust.

And to Solomon she came wanting his head. But she stole his heart.

For Sheba, Darling Queen, My people, Israel  shall indeed be thy people, and my Jehovah shall indeed be thy Jehovah. And our own grandson, Jesus Christ hath forgiven you, Beautiful Queen Sheba.
For sorrow lasts but one short night. But joy comethin in the morning. Joy Eternal.

Thank you and God Bless you , Mr Brynner
Thank you and God Bless you Also, Ms. Lollobrigada.

© Copyright 2001 lordmakemeweak - All Rights Reserved
Brad Majors
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-04-03
Posts 2647
Georgia
1 posted 2001-04-04 12:39 PM

Reminds me a little of pasasges from song of solomon. Great piece!
Trillium
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-03-09
Posts 12098
Idaho, USA
2 posted 2001-04-04 05:42 PM

This is an interesting angle on a well known story. I enjoyed it.

Betty Lou Hebert

WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
3 posted 2001-04-04 09:42 PM

Great job!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Before Adonijah EVER touches a hair on your Beautiful Sheban Head

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary