navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » God And His Special Hug(sorry about all the poems)
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic God And His Special Hug(sorry about all the poems) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mandi
since 2001-01-06
Posts 19
Chicago

0 posted 2001-01-07 09:04 PM

First off I am sooooo sorry about posting all of these poems it's just that my hand wont stop and i just loooovvvveeeee writting about The LORD so here is another one sorry folks.

God if you love me hug me today for i need your strong embrace somehow somewill someway.

Things have gone wrong today Lord and I know not why. PLEASE DEAR LORD HUG ME BEFORE I START TO CRY.

I'm crying in my car now as i go to the place that i love best. Dearest Lord above all hug me and in your arms i'll lay and rest.

I'm in the place that I love best with mist across my face. And with the sun you smile and the wind.......I feel your embrace.

The biggest risk u can take is not taking a risk at all "-- Remember that man, oh i forget
his name.... he climbed Mt Everest, without an oxygen mask

© Copyright 2001 Mandi - All Rights Reserved
ellie LeJeune
Member Elite
since 2000-01-10
Posts 4156
King of Prussia, PA USA
1 posted 2001-01-08 07:44 AM

Mandi; Don't worry about the posts if you are led to do so. I always need those hugs and He never fails to give one when we ask, and sometimes even when we forget to. Ellie

Belief is a truth held in the mind; faith is a fire in the heart.

Joseph Fort Newton

BSC
Member Elite
since 2000-02-04
Posts 2919
New York, USA
2 posted 2001-01-08 10:03 AM

Simply the best kind of hugs Mandi ~ As Ellie said, don't worry about the posts, keep writing, we can all use those gentle embraces.  Bonnie
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » God And His Special Hug(sorry about all the poems)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary