navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Angelic Seduction
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic Angelic Seduction Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
CitiZen-One
since 2000-09-22
Posts 84
New Mexico

0 posted 2000-09-25 12:27 PM

and my messiah whispered these words to me as I fall through eternity...

As soon as egoism becomes the ruler of a people, the bands of order are loosened and in the pursuit of their own happiness men fall from heaven into a real hell.

Summer EquinoX

O'thou Mighty SunStar thou pour out to me such warmth and honey. With outstretched arms you shine throughout my soul.

I come to these tropical waters to be renewed Again!

I Tip my tropical libations in Honor to thee and I ask for forgiveness, redeption and Strength. Purify my flesh and soul in your salty baptizmal waters.

Renew my flesh and my soul O'Lord so that I might be whole.  Give me Life and a New Spirit. Give me the will to say YES to life.

I come to your Church of Technology to Hear your Heavenly Music, to Celebrate my Love of You O'Heavenly Father. In your church I come to celebrate life, music, to drink your delicious blood, and dance all night.

Send me home now from this mediterranian paradise. On a  Steel Marlborough Light with wings, Non-the-less. Take me Home to a fresh start, with rejuvination and life.

And the Black Devil (whispers) in my ear, "Haven't you Heard God is Dead?" On his StarShip we flew into the darkness of the stratosphere, above the atlantic Ocean.

And He Spoke again.

"O'Thou Steel Falcon, Thy Power and Strength taketh us into the Heart of the Abyss.  Now it's time to Fall from Heaven into a Real Hell.

He took me back in time to a place I never want to be. To be a spectator to the greatest Act of treason.  Welcome to the Day of Christs Crucifiction. I give you his body and bones so that you can see that he shall never rise.

Here is your shovel, boy. Now burry this man in this shallow grave and get on with your life.

And in the moonlight we shall dine in the belly of this Luxerius Bird. Come Sit at my table, peer out the windows, sip that icey top shelf cranberry Citron. "I tell you my Son, The Abyss is the Truth", Across the Shiney Round Table with a snicker..

We dined on Broiled Salmon and Wild Rice. The Drinks were real nice.

My son, join me in the Abyss.

But how can I forsake you my father it was your insemination that brought me forth into this exhistence.

He smiled.

The falcon Roared to a Halt and Its Engines Exploded. Welcome to the Cold Statosphere, Miles above the arctic ocean. Now you will know a real hell O'Immortal young One.

But....

She embraced me with wings outstretched, into her warm bossom. Blonde Goddess what doth thou save this Son of Man? She wrapped me up in her warmth and love. She made organik love to me and sang with a thousand voices of harmony.

She lifted me Higher and Higher, To the heavens. Where the sky is dripping with celestial milk. In her bussom she cluched me, made love to me while we became lost in each other.

Icey blue eyes drowning into each other, I sing to thee.

Take me, Take me Ever Higher, You set my soul on fire, with you I want to be.

O'Thou Sent me an Angel of Light. You had me convinced that you were a Flight Attendant of Norwegian Decent from the seattle area. I whispered.

You cluched me, told me that you love me, would watch over me and take me from my father the devil.  

That is why I betrayed you with a kiss.

You were bringing me to heaven to give me up to wings. Instead I let go and fall fall into the abyss.

I have fallen from heaven into a real hell.

© Copyright 2000 Ceasar Borgia - All Rights Reserved
Lady Lost
since 2000-07-13
Posts 470

1 posted 2000-09-25 08:30 AM

Your thoughts amaze me....you amaze me ...if only you could just believe that....beth

"And I still believe you can never have too much fiction because reality is such a bore..."
- REA

WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
2 posted 2000-09-25 06:59 PM

This reminds me of 1Corin. 11:10

Jesus is our protection from those Angels!

<*\\\><

I know not what the future holds,
but I know Who holds the future.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Angelic Seduction

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary