navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Passion Friends
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic Passion Friends Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alle'cram
since 2000-02-28
Posts 1816
Texas

0 posted 2000-09-06 10:35 PM

I've met many folks in here
as though you live next door,
and in so many ways it seems
I've met each one before.

I've come to recognize
good moods and attitudes,
just like old friends to me
your filled with gratitude.

One thing I've noticed most of all
the common bond we share,
a love for The Living God
this light you all do bare.

To each of you who visit here
and the regulars' who I read,
I've come to think of you as friends
as I feast upon your seeds.

© Copyright 2000 Alle'cram - All Rights Reserved
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
1 posted 2000-09-06 11:29 PM

Marcy this is so sweet! And we thrive on your seed baring too! I have to echo this right back at ya  

Thanks Marcy!
~Hugs~

ellie LeJeune
Member Elite
since 2000-01-10
Posts 4156
King of Prussia, PA USA
2 posted 2000-09-07 06:52 AM

Marcy; How beautiful are these words, and you've said it so eloquently. I want to tell you how much I appreciate you and your replies to me that are always so loving and kind, and most of, so encouraging. You are our little Angel here at spiritual, who flies from poem to poem, praising our God and loving our Gifts of poetry. I thank you for that!!  Love, your sister in Christ, Ellie

Summers haunting melody
that awakens
the butterflies,
calling them to join
the dance
in their silent song
of praise to God.

eL

BSC
Member Elite
since 2000-02-04
Posts 2919
New York, USA
3 posted 2000-09-07 09:10 AM

Oh Marcy, And where would we be without your sweet heart reaching out and touching us with all of the encouragement and inspiration you share.  Thank you dear friend for all of your kind words and for this lovely poem that will brighten so many lives today.  Bonnie
juliet_2u
since 2000-07-23
Posts 1125
North Carolina
4 posted 2000-09-07 09:25 AM

Marcy this is so precious. As you know I love you so much. All you guys here in our special little forum mean so much to me. Big hugs to you my friend.
Love,
Juls

Lighthousebob
Member Elite
since 2000-06-14
Posts 4725
California
5 posted 2000-09-08 03:19 PM

So many times we neglect to be thankful, and I truly do appreciate your recognition and your thankfulnes.  Not to me, but to God and the common bond that we have in Him and with each other through Him.  You are Precious...  God Bless You, Bob <><
Alle'cram
since 2000-02-28
Posts 1816
Texas
6 posted 2000-09-08 05:46 PM

..typing through tears here....thank you, each one of you touched me with your kindess, and this wasn't meant for self-gratification, but I have received. I am lost for words to express how deeply each of you made me feel.  thanks, and love, Marcy
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
7 posted 2000-09-08 11:24 PM

Marcy, I saw two feathers the other day...one for you...one for your child...this is wonderful...thank you...
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Passion Friends

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary