navwin » Main Forums » Poetry Workshop » Out of Commission
Poetry Workshop
Post A Reply Post New Topic Out of Commission Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
rachaelfuchsberger
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2007-02-21
Posts 609
Las Vegas, NV

0 posted 2009-11-09 02:46 PM

I will be out of commission for an unknown length of time as the company I worked for for the last two years and three months chose to terminate my employment without warning. I'll let you all know how things are going with my girlfriend as often as I can. Thank you all for everything, and I will be back as soon as I can.

Goddess grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

© Copyright 2009 Rachael Fuchsberger - All Rights Reserved
Balladeer
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-05
Posts 25505
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl USA
1 posted 2009-11-09 04:25 PM

Sorry to hear that, Rachel. We'll be here for whenever you can return. Good luck!
Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!
2 posted 2009-11-09 07:04 PM

Rachael,

I, too, am sorry to read this and hope that you find a job again soon.  My thoughts are with your girlfriend and I hope the best for you both.  

Thinking of you,
Z

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Poetry Workshop » Out of Commission

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary