navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » *-*friends*-*
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic *-*friends*-* Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SwEEt&iNnOcCeNt
since 2000-03-09
Posts 45

0 posted 2000-03-25 12:04 PM

i don't really know if any of you know how important friendship is! Like yesterday i was at gymnastics practice and one of my close friends came over to me, and asked me if i was "okay", i said "yes but i'm kind of depressed" and she said "what about and can i help you with anything," well the previous year my aunt had past away and then i lost my 4 closest friends in my life because their seniors and they have to go to college.
well she sat down next to me and said that "everything's going to be okay, but you have to move on." I know that's ture but i'm not ready. And then something happened  to her that i would have never believed would have happened.. she started to cry. My friend never crys infront of anyone! I asked her "are you okay?" she said "not really" and i was all "whats wrong" she started to explain how when she moved here that her best friend had gotten into a car crash and then a few month's after that six of her friends got into a head on crash. And i didn't know really how much she was hurting inside until she told me her problem's and got it off her chest... Then i found out when her friends had died she tryed to kill herself as well..
I know that life is tuff but there's no reason in the world to kill yourself.. and i know that i'm not the only one who is going through the same pain.. most of us are in the same boat.. but what really scared me is when she told me she tryed to kill herself numerus of time.. that just scared me.. and i promised to myself never to ignore my friends to listen to them and try and help them.. because you dont know when they wont be there anymore!!

and i told her this....
Somebody is watching you.
Somebody is very proud of you.
Somebody is thinking of you.
Somebody is caring about you.
Somebody misses you.
Somebody wants to talk to you.
Somebody wants to be with you.
Somebody hopes you are not in trouble.
Somebody is thankful for the support you have provided.
Somebody wants to hold your hand.
Somebody hopes everything turns out all right.
Somebody wants you to be happy.
Somebody wants you to find him/her.
Somebody wants to give you a gift.
Somebody wants to hug you.
Somebody thinks you ARE a gift.
Somebody admires your strength.
Somebody wants to protect you.
Somebody can't wait to see you.
Somebody loves you for who you are.
Somebody treasures your spirit.
Somebody is glad that you are their friend.
Somebody wants to get to know you better.
Somebody wants to be near you.
Somebody wants you to know they are there for you.
Somebody would do anything for you.
Somebody wants to share their dreams with you.
Somebody is alive because of you.
Somebody needs your support.
Somebody will cry when they read this.
Somebody needs you to have faith in them.
Somebody trusts you.
Somebody hears a song that reminds them of you.

!*!*! sorry this is so long... !*!*!*!
To BeC and All the rest that posted on my poem's.. this is my last poem i will post until i have enough time in my life to come back here.. Thank you to everyone!! God bless!!!

my quote:
"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."  

© Copyright 2000 SwEEt&iNnOcCeNt - All Rights Reserved
LyricFetish
since 2000-01-13
Posts 528
North Carolina
1 posted 2000-03-25 11:22 PM

That's really true, what you said about needing to talk to your friends. I've been through a bunch of crap, and wouldn't have been able to cope if my friends hadn't listened and cared. Your poem is beautiful and true, <I hope you will never stop writing>, and your friends are lucky to have you.

*There is no destination where we are
Please take me somewhere far
Far away from this world of mine*
(by me)

Kevin
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 1999-11-02
Posts 729
Torrington, Ct, Usa
2 posted 2000-03-26 12:33 PM

everyone needs a friend like you and a poem like this, and to tell you the truth it helped me, thank you
SwEEt&iNnOcCeNt
since 2000-03-09
Posts 45

3 posted 2000-03-26 07:37 PM

i KnoW i sHouLdn't be postin' but i have time 'cuz its the weekend so.... and toO

LyricFetish thAnk you So Much for the kind words it really touched my heart n made me realize that i was put on the earth for something, but really dont know what for yet. but thank you for your support and kind words!!! And I hope you will keep talking to your friends and keep listin' to them... eveyone needs someone to talk to and be heared!!!

AnD tOo KeVin

ThAnK yOu as WeLL, I hope that you thiNk b4 YoU do anything!!! and read something or talk to someone or even listen to someone to get through your problem's.....

ALwayS rEmEmbEr...

Someone loves you
Someone care's for you
You’re never alone
You always have someone looking out for you
Trust in yourself
You’re never alone
Whenever time turns to the dumps, remember the one's who love you..
You’re always in someone's heart
You touched a lot of life’s
And when all else fails
There's always someone that will never
judge you, put you down, criticize, beat up, and stop loving you...
And that is GoD...
Just A Little thought for you to keep in your mind whenever you feel alone, depressed, and just out there with no one...

~*~*~*~*~

ToO mY fRiEnDs... ThAnk You FoR EVERYTHING!!

StayC Woytas
since 2000-03-26
Posts 8

4 posted 2000-03-26 10:09 PM

That poem was amazing and i wish i had that much faith in my friendships u r really lucky to have special, caring people in your life.  Good luck. StayC

SwEEt&iNnOcCeNt
since 2000-03-09
Posts 45

5 posted 2000-04-05 09:47 AM

ThAnKs StaCyC

dazed
since 2000-03-13
Posts 119
USA
6 posted 2000-04-06 04:49 AM

Great poem!! Made me feel good to read it...
why dont ya got much time anymore anyway??
just curious...

~Dana~

SwEEt&iNnOcCeNt
since 2000-03-09
Posts 45

7 posted 2000-04-07 06:15 AM

dazed thanks for replying, the reason i dont have a lot of time is because i'm busy with sports, school work, friends, family, and all everything at this time is hectic so i have to lay off the computer for a while.. hehe and the reason i can post this reply cuz its 3 am and i have nothing to do!!! well there's my little thing!!!!!!! hope it helped!!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » *-*friends*-*

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary