navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » Victims of an inner demon
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Victims of an inner demon Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
trevorskogsbergh
since 2000-02-03
Posts 129
South Pasadena, CA

0 posted 2000-02-24 09:16 PM

* This post has been deleted because of it's topic content. The author has been notified. *

[This message has been edited by Jer (edited 02-25-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Trevor Skogsbergh - All Rights Reserved
Sara
since 2000-02-24
Posts 27
LaCrosse WI, United States
1 posted 2000-02-24 09:22 PM

WOW!!  That is one powerful poem.  You're right, it's very vivd.  But honestly, what a great piece.  It really makes you think.  And the topic is one that needs attention.  My small community lost a very well-known member to that and it is a terrible tragedy. I saw the pain her family went through.  Very-well donw.
rich-pa
since 2000-02-07
Posts 317
New Orleans, Louisiana
2 posted 2000-02-24 10:10 PM

i truly repsect the message in this poem...and i'l like to say, what's wrong with graphic stuff?  that's what i don't understand about these forums, they limit you from using graphic words and phrases...are there children here? if so i see why.  but anyways, the poem wasn't too graphic, and i rather enjoyed it

rich-pa

Salooma
since 2000-01-28
Posts 781

3 posted 2000-02-24 10:53 PM

That's definatly a great poem! So powerful and strong. These are very tough emotions to be dealing with and we all I'm sure experience them one tme or another, but the hurt in this poem makes it stand out. I don't think it's too graphic at all. Great job.

Salma

"Not all the answers lie within your realm or mine, they lie within the borders."

anonymousfemale
Member Elite
since 2000-02-02
Posts 2797
Limbo
4 posted 2000-02-24 11:14 PM

Very good poem. I can say that I have gone through these feelings as everyone has. The way that it was written was discriptive in the smallest amount of words.

Well done.

~AF~

Jer
since 1999-12-02
Posts 443
USA
5 posted 2000-02-25 12:19 PM

This was a well written poem. However, the topic is not appropite.

"WRITING IS EASY. ALL YOU DO IS STARE AT A BLANK SHEET OF PAPER UNTIL DROPS OF BLOOD FORM ON YOUR FOREHEAD." Gene Fowler

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » Victims of an inner demon

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary