navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » a real weird love poem......but good when given to the right person
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic a real weird love poem......but good when given to the right person Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Voyce
since 2000-01-30
Posts 13
Colorado

0 posted 2000-01-30 09:33 PM

When we fell love
It controls us
What we do
What we say
Is all controlled by love
By our feelings

So, when we say “I love you”
We mean it
Because it can’t be said
Without that feeling
Without the knowledge
That we are in love

*note*-this poem is free to anyone for their own use, and i dont even have to have recpognition.  i would reccomend giving this poem to a loved one when a relationship is in trouble.  But, do not post this somewhere else and say it is yours.  i only give permission to use this poems in personal exchanges, such as the example given.  thank you, and good luck

© Copyright 2000 Richard "Voyce" Melick - All Rights Reserved
ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
Floating gently on a cloud....
1 posted 2000-03-25 09:52 AM

I love this poem! It is so short and simple yet so expressive. Long time no see, Voyce. The last time I cmae to the forums you had just finished being Ender.Who are you now?
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » a real weird love poem......but good when given to the right person

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary