navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » Take The Chance
Open Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Take The Chance Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Augchic711
since 1999-06-17
Posts 80
O'Fallon, IL, USA

0 posted 1999-08-04 08:11 AM

*This is kinda a poem but more just my thoughts down in a creative fashion does not have a certain rythym but enjoy *

Sometimes I think about my future, other times just if it may rain. Sometimes I question whether or not to add sugar to my cornflakes other times it's how to pay off my car. My mind is very complex, you know, and if you took the time to see then you'd begin to know the true me. I may seem like just a person you may pass on the street, but I would rather be someone you stopped to meet. You see, you must come to understand you never can judge a person until you know them. You may never comprehend what you may be missing.
I might be the teacher that will educate your children or the doctor that will save your father's life or the firefighter that will one day have to save yours. But you will never know if you don't give me a chance. So before you are so quick to judge, stop at least one person, say hello, because you never know who you may be getting to know.
Please just take the chance.

*******Augchic711*******

© Copyright 1999 Augchic711 - All Rights Reserved
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
1 posted 1999-08-04 08:41 AM

Lots of truth here! We tend to keep all to ourselves. Thanks.
Augchic711
since 1999-06-17
Posts 80
O'Fallon, IL, USA
2 posted 1999-08-04 02:55 PM

Thanks for reading my poem. I truly believe that every person deserves the opportunity to be known. Good Luck In Writing

*******Augchic711*******

Nicole
since 1999-06-23
Posts 1835
Florida
3 posted 1999-08-04 03:37 PM

Very true. Everyone does deserve the chance to be known. Nice to meet you!
Augchic711
since 1999-06-17
Posts 80
O'Fallon, IL, USA
4 posted 1999-08-05 12:53 PM

Satiate~
Thanks for the kind words and it's very nice to meet you also. I'm a firm believer that everyone deserves at least one chance. Thanks for reading my work and good luck in your writings.

*******Augchic711*******

Severn
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-17
Posts 7704

5 posted 1999-08-05 12:55 PM

I'm just the same! Full of complex meanderings through this thing I call a mind! Well, here's a place to know heaps of people - to a certain extent!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » Take The Chance

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary