navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » erase my profile
Suggestion Box
Post A Reply Post New Topic erase my profile Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Tripp'ncutie
since 2008-05-05
Posts 73
minnasota

0 posted 2009-11-25 03:06 PM

yea hi my name is tess and i would like u to erase my current profile due to the fact i would like a new user name as well as new password. its been 2 years since my last entry and i am older now and want a username that reflects that so pleast eraze my profile. now.

© Copyright 2009 Tes - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2009-11-25 05:00 PM

rejoin under a new name? it's a thought
ParisGrl
since 2000-06-01
Posts 610

2 posted 2010-09-25 12:32 PM

Hello,

I would like my current profile and all posts related with it deleted please.  I have tried to contact Ron many times but never have heard back.  

~L~

ParisGrl
since 2000-06-01
Posts 610

3 posted 2010-09-25 12:35 PM

If you could also please e-mail me when it is completed.  I would greatly appreciate the assistance.

Thank you for your time.

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
4 posted 2010-09-25 09:57 AM

Tess, you can register with a new user name.  The only stipulation is that  you'll need a different email address for your new profile.  There's no need to delete your previous works and all the comments made by your readers.  Only you will know that you have a new Pip identity.  

Happy Day
Nan

Nan's Morsels Writers' Blog

ParisGrl
since 2000-06-01
Posts 610

5 posted 2010-10-07 05:09 AM

Hello,

I have a question.  I have not posted here in many years and no longer plan to do so.  Is my account deactivated?  How do you handle people that no longer wish to post or be a part of piptalk any longer?

Thank you for your time.

ParisGrl
since 2000-06-01
Posts 610

6 posted 2010-10-07 05:13 AM

I'm just worried about people trying to steal my work and using it as their own.  How do you protect the works of members from being stolen (copy and pasted)?
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
7 posted 2010-10-07 08:40 AM

Your work is protected as your own by the time/date it was posted.  Your original work could not be posted previously by anyone other than you.  

Periodically do a search on the web with a key phrase from your work (not the title or necessarily the first line).  If anything comes up, you'll know that it's been used by someone else.  It's up to you to determine whether credit has been given to you.  You can contact the offending webmaster to remove a post from an offending site.  

We, in turn, will remove posts on this site which are claimed by non-members to be their plagiarized work.

If you need affirmation from PipTalk about which was posted first, thereby establishing ownership/copywrite, we'll stand behind our records.  Good luck!
Nan

Nan's Morsels Writers' Blog

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » erase my profile

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary