navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » resorting in the closed forums
Suggestion Box
Post A Reply Post New Topic resorting in the closed forums Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Drauntz
Member Elite
since 2007-03-16
Posts 2905
Los Angeles California

0 posted 2007-04-22 11:24 PM

I read poems in the closed poetry forums. the posting resorted after I posted my comment. I do not think that It looks right. I think that the poems in the closed forums shall only list based on the date of the original posting.

Thank you.

© Copyright 2007 Drauntz - All Rights Reserved
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
1 posted 2007-04-23 11:10 AM

When someone replies to a post in the archived forums, it boosts that particular piece to the top of the heap~

That's the way it works ... and very well~

*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -             noles1@totcon.com

Drauntz
Member Elite
since 2007-03-16
Posts 2905
Los Angeles California
2 posted 2007-04-23 12:06 PM

Dear Marge,
I will soon read all your posts in those furoms. You shall not blame me when your name all come on in serveral pages all together.

I need to prepare a mood to read your poems. They are just tooo beautiful for a commom mind.

thank you for sharing good things with us.

hugs.

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
3 posted 2007-04-23 01:13 PM

Hi gal ... none of us who post here mind seeing that someone is finding us in the archives ... we simply thank Ron for providing them for us to peruse for so many years~

Enjoy your archiving ... no matter who you're reading~

*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -             noles1@totcon.com

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

4 posted 2007-04-23 09:43 PM

Nobody minds, Drauntz.

Sometimes it startles me, 'cause I have such a bad memory, but it prompts me to re-read stuff I missed by others as well.

Enjoy!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » resorting in the closed forums

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary