navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Just a thought...
Suggestion Box
Post A Reply Post New Topic Just a thought... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States

0 posted 2005-08-23 10:58 PM

I find hints here and there. But probably there are many of us here who don't know the names of the poets of the deceased. Is there a way in which we might be able to identify those who have written here never to write again? I see hints but am not sure. Somehow it would be nice to find them in a forum of rembembrance. Just a thought.

© Copyright 2005 Larry Chadwick - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2005-08-24 07:03 AM

Good question, Larry - I'm building a memorial page for our departed poets.  It will be linked to the forums when I'm finished.

At this point, I have included Wilfred Yeats, Madame Chipmunk, Michael Auguste, and WhtDove.  Does anyone know of any others I should include?

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
2 posted 2005-08-25 08:37 PM

I for one, Nan, would like to thank you for your big heart. And also for investing the time and energy. I had a hint of WhtDove yesterday but was uncertain. You answered my question. Thanks.

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
3 posted 2007-07-19 05:46 PM

Nan,
Is there a link to website you were building?

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Just a thought...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary