navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Printing Poems
Suggestion Box
Post A Reply Post New Topic Printing Poems Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart

0 posted 2003-08-28 01:45 PM

Ron, you provide SO much for us, for which we are all extremely grateful.  However, one small Christmas wish to tack onto your ever-growing list...

in the "Print" option, is there any way that the headers can be removed, saving the graphics, and responses, of course, that the file may be printed "as seen".  Normally in print, we only get text, which, of course, if it is done on a graphic, or contains graphics, is "deleted" or blank.  If we print directly from the page, we have all of the banners and tags and such.

Is that a possibility?  And if so...is it something that could be incorporated down the line?  [Insert one begging smilie in here].

Thank you Ron, for putting this on your list of things to consider.  I know there's a lot of hammering and construction going on for the next updated version of PiP, but hadn't seen this request before, so thought I'd jump in before you were done.

[This message has been edited by Sunshine (08-28-2003 01:46 PM).]

© Copyright 2003 Karilea Rilling Jungel - All Rights Reserved
QjQ
Member Elite
since 2003-04-18
Posts 3756
U.S.A.
1 posted 2003-08-28 03:24 PM

You can highlight the poem only, and right click your mouse and select print, you will get a prompt on your screen then click selection to print, whatever you have highlighted,,

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2003-08-28 03:36 PM

I learn something new every day.

Thank you, Glenn.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Printing Poems

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary