navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » A way to delete your own post
Suggestion Box
Post A Reply Post New Topic A way to delete your own post Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
JaiOfHeaven
since 2003-04-12
Posts 207
California, Usa

0 posted 2003-07-16 06:35 PM

There should be a way to delete your own post basically...

© Copyright 2003 Byron Keith Landry Jr. - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2003-07-16 07:56 PM

Why? What would stop someone from deleting all their posts, along with any replies they got? We spend a lot of time reading and replying and it's a bit disrespectful to delete someone's response. Maybe they took a long time to read the poem or it really affected them and they wanted to put it in their library...

You can edit a post of your own within the first 24 hours of posting...

littlewing
Member Rara Avis
since 2003-03-02
Posts 9655
New York
2 posted 2003-07-16 11:22 PM

LOL - I know I feel like that a lot too - but think of how many things you posted and saod, Oh nooooooooooo" and then you see lovely responses and think, "Hey that wasnt so bad after all."  Trust me, if I had that option, I wouldnt have posted anything, I would have pulled it all myself . . .
Ratleader
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2003-01-23
Posts 7026
Visiting Earth on a Guest Pass
3 posted 2003-08-05 10:21 PM

!!!!! Boy have I wished THAT, a time or two.... including a famous one that Nan rescued me from, just ahead of the wrath of several female members, and the rolling pin of my charming Ratette......!

~~(¸¸¸¸ºº>   ~~(¸¸¸¸ºº>  ~~(¸¸ ¸¸ºº>    ~~~(¸¸ER¸¸ºº>
______________Ratleader______________

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
4 posted 2003-08-06 07:37 AM

ROTFL... and Ratleader discovered that a simple "couldya please?" to a moderator will usually solve your dilemma...
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » A way to delete your own post

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary