navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » i need a poem written, or at least suggestions
Suggestion Box
Post A Reply Post New Topic i need a poem written, or at least suggestions Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ncf31088
since 2003-02-08
Posts 4

0 posted 2003-02-09 07:02 PM

Ok there is this girl, Her name is Lisa. we've been going out for almost a month now. I need some suggestions for a poem to write for her. She is the most perfect girl ive ever met. she is unbelievebly beautiful and she smells like a rose (but better). i love her so much. Her eyes are big, blue, and very beautiful and her hair is silky smooth. everything is perfect about her. can someone give me some ideas? thanx.
© Copyright 2003 ncf31088 - All Rights Reserved
ncf31088
since 2003-02-08
Posts 4

1 posted 2003-02-09 07:08 PM

This is what i have, suggestions are highly appreciated:

You are the most perfect person ive ever met. you are unbelievebly beautiful and you smell like a rose (but better). i love you so much. your eyes are so beautiful and your hair is smooth like silk. everything is perfect about you. And i cant believe you chose me to be the lucky guy as your boyfriend. I love you baby. i love you more than anything.

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
2 posted 2003-02-09 08:38 PM

Since this is more of a request for suggestions, rather than a suggestion, I'm moving it to the Lounge. I suspect it'll get a much better response there.

/pip/Forum29/HTML/001335.html

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » i need a poem written, or at least suggestions

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary