navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Discussion forums.
Suggestion Box
Post A Reply Post New Topic Discussion forums. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Fee
since 2000-08-07
Posts 381
Melbourne, Australia

0 posted 2001-11-29 02:30 AM

I have been comming to the site on and off now for what feels like eternity.

It was only recently I had one of my post moved to a different section of passions under feelings.

This was fine, but what amazed me is that I spent so much time reading in the forums that I realy paid no attention to the little things around the screen when I logged in.

The area I was familiar with was the forums.
I am thankful that I had a post moved, it made me go looking around other areas of the site, which are just as good as the poetry forums.

I can only suggest, for I would not know how to go about it, that there be a reminder, or something to grab the attention of those passing through about all the other wonderful area's that passions has.

I would have missed them if not for my post.

Just a thought, I hope you don't mind.

Fee

Expressions,
are the most important aspects, they create impressions

© Copyright 2001 Fiona Davis (was Hussain) - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2001-11-29 07:37 AM

Nice to see you over here, Fee - I've gotta warn you, though - We have some serious fun in the discussion forums... (a little oxymoron there)...
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2001-11-29 08:15 AM

I am glad you understood why I had to make the move, Fee.  So now that you've found the discussion forums, I hope you find time to participate...you only "thunk" you spent all your time here before...watch out!  LOL...

Enjoy the discussions!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Discussion forums.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary