navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » PiP Has It In For JerryPat
Bug Swatter
Post A Reply Post New Topic PiP Has It In For JerryPat Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Legacy
since 2011-01-08
Posts 60
Louisiana

0 posted 2011-03-26 08:49 PM

This is JerryPat.  PiP will not recognize my name. First it was JerryPat it wouldn't recognize, and now it is JerryPat2, so here I am as Legacy. I have so many poem on the other two names . . . Ah, what the devil. This reason I am writing it to warn everyone about a killer computer virus. It wiped me out today, I'm sitting in front of a new computer, and not by choice.

This is not a poem

I lost my computer today

Destroyed by a new virus

If you see

"Win Security 2011"

Anywhere on your computer

Run, do not walk away from it

BAD news, VERY bad

A black cat ran in front of me tonight. I'm not worried. They don't bother Warlocks.

© Copyright 2011 Legacy - All Rights Reserved
Lori Grosser Rhoden
Member Patricius
since 2009-10-10
Posts 10202
Fair to middlin' of nowhere
1 posted 2011-03-26 08:52 PM

Oh no Jerry! That really blows! Hope you backed up your stuff better than I did.

Legacy
since 2011-01-08
Posts 60
Louisiana
2 posted 2011-03-26 08:57 PM

I backed up a lot, but not everything. I'm worn out fighting this friggin' crap all day. Keep an eye out for that virus. It came to me every morning just after I turned on the computer wanting to know if I wanted to let it go to the hard drive. Every morning for about two weeks I said no because I didn't recognize it. This morning I must have it the yes instead of the no by mistake.

A black cat ran in front of me tonight. I'm not worried. They don't bother Warlocks.

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
3 posted 2011-03-26 09:41 PM

I'm pretty sure this isn't PiP's problem, but a virus that contacted your computer. Once you get things resolved, contact me again and I'll help you get back from Legacy to JerryPat as we did before.

Now, go soap your computer's hard drive.

Legacy
since 2011-01-08
Posts 60
Louisiana
4 posted 2011-03-26 09:43 PM

This is a brand new computer, Sunshine. Had to buy it today.

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
5 posted 2011-03-26 09:45 PM

Sometimes it happens. I'm going to move this thread to BUGS and we'll take it from there.

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
6 posted 2011-03-26 10:02 PM

Check your email. Sent some instructions. Talk tomorrow.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » PiP Has It In For JerryPat

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary