navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » MSN Money Homepage????
Bug Swatter
Post A Reply Post New Topic MSN Money Homepage???? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia

0 posted 2004-06-20 09:03 PM

/main/postings.cgi?action=reply&forum=Passions+in+Prose&number=15&topic=000003.cgi&TopicSubject=Secrets+(I+hate+empty+forums...+)

Ron, I tried to post a reply on this thread of yours, and it kept bumping me to MSN Money homepage every time I clicked 'submit.'
This has happened on several other occasions,
and it's frustrating. Any answers as to what is happening/what to do about it?

Hope this one actually gets past that screen.

© Copyright 2004 Kathleen Kacy Stafford - All Rights Reserved
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
1 posted 2004-06-20 09:05 PM

Good, it made it through. I'll return in a day or two to read your response.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
2 posted 2004-06-21 10:28 AM

Sheesh! now I cannot access my email at comcast.net.
Ron, I have switched to msn.com as the primary addy, but my login is set to comcast. What can I do to change my profile info, can you reset it and send the password/confirmation to kacysara@msn.com?
I recently installed AVG Professional version anti-virus SW, and am using Verizon for DSL service. I no longer have an account with comcast, but the email addy worked fine a week ago. I am confused as to where to begin with these problems.

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
3 posted 2004-06-21 01:26 PM

I changed your email address for you, Kacy, but that's only going to be a band-aid, I'm afraid. Sounds like you've been infected with something (or your new ISP loaded software that is incompatible with something?).
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
4 posted 2004-06-21 06:37 PM

THANKS! I will contact Verizon and MSN customer support with Q's, as well as AVG and Comcast.
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
5 posted 2004-06-21 07:10 PM

All of a sudden, the comcast email is working again, and I did nothing on my PC. So, it must have been a glitch on their end. But thanks for changing the email addy here. I went in and edited/changed my password to something I recognize.
Thanks, wizard Ron.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » MSN Money Homepage????

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary