navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » Icon colour changes
Bug Swatter
Post A Reply Post New Topic Icon colour changes Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Paula Finn
Member Ascendant
since 2000-06-17
Posts 5546
missouri

0 posted 2003-06-25 09:26 AM

I know that the colours are supposed to change on the poems posted. Howerer all I ever get is the yellow. Now I know I don't read everything, so shouldnt I be seeing some red, from new postings, etc?

© Copyright 2003 Paula Finn - All Rights Reserved
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
1 posted 2003-06-25 09:41 AM

Well guess what. In a year and a half that is all I've ever had. Yellow!
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
2 posted 2003-06-25 09:43 AM

That usually indicates you're not coming into the forums on the correct page, Paula.

Go to / and bookmark it. Then, follow the links to get to Open. Use the bookmark to return to piptalk.com again, then click through to the Open forum. Your cookies should now be set. Post something. If you have to enter your username and password, that means you were probably coming into www.piptalk.com before, which should NOT be used by anyone. Okay, now, use your bookmark to go back to http://piptalk.com, then follow the link to go to Open. You should see at least one red folder (the one to which you posted).

There's a short popup article in Member's Area / Troubleshooting Guide about cookies that will explain why the correct entry page is necessary.

suthern
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Seraphic
since 1999-07-29
Posts 20723
Louisiana
3 posted 2003-06-25 10:18 AM

All this time... since piptalk's earliest days... I've been accessing by www... thank heavens you leave good breadcrumb trails! LOL
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » Icon colour changes

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary