navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » Visible Machine Code
Bug Swatter
Post A Reply Post New Topic Visible Machine Code Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
fractal007
since 2000-06-01
Posts 1958

0 posted 2003-01-05 05:26 AM

What appears to be machine code can be seen for about a screenlength down on some posts before the actual content of the post begins.  This may just be something wrong with my own browser or it may be something inherent in the site.  Just thought I would bring it to your attention.  Happy debugging!

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh"

-- Magus

© Copyright 2003 fractal007 - All Rights Reserved
Fagin
since 2004-05-07
Posts 126
Ca
1 posted 2004-07-07 06:09 PM

Cant seem to re-produce this error with IE 6, Netscape or Mozilla. What are u using?
jamesjiao
since 2000-04-12
Posts 268
Backwaters of Avalon
2 posted 2004-09-13 04:02 AM

I think you are talking about HTML code, not machine code. Well this could be any number of reasons. something, it could be that there is been an error in retrieving the page, and your browser therefore can't display the page properly. what you can do is to delete all your temp files/cookies and reload the same page.. this usually resolves the problem.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Bug Swatter » Visible Machine Code

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary