navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » More Than Strangers
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic More Than Strangers Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA

0 posted 2012-03-19 07:41 PM

More Than Strangers

Perhaps you think it strange that I speak of strangers on trains but riding on a train is similar to entering a city you've never visited before, lets say Chicago for example and if you went to Chicago you would meet many new people and make some acquaintances but most would remain strangers by choice just like the strangers you see on a train.  As we travel thru this life even on trains not everyone will remain a stranger for as we observe those around us some attract our attention more than others, in this case a woman, a woman seeming more interested in sipping her coffee and reading her book than having a conversation with me, that is until she started bushing her leg against mine.  At first I though it accidental but as she continued I determined it was her way of flirting.  Irregardless I was enjoying the contact which at this point was arousing my hopes and stirring up desires.   A few times I attempted to make eye contact but oblivious to me, she continued to sip her coffee and stayed focused on her book.  This both puzzled me and aroused me for surely she was aware that her leg was touching mine, sometimes softly and sometimes harder.  I was enjoying the attention, if this woman couldn't talk at least she was good at touching.  For a moment she closed the book and then I noticed the title "Catch Me If You Can" yet it wasn't a printed title, it was scribbling on a brown paper bag cover and possibly not the real title.  Personally I took the thought of the title as a challenge to contine to pursue this woman of mystery by her methods.  To me what could be more fun than discerning the thoughts and desires of a stranger, a woman that seems to be avalable but has chosen to communicate not verbally but on a sensual level..  I wondered at what point does a stranger decide to open up to another stranger and start to take a chance meeting from stranger to acquaintance.  Needless to say, right now I felt closer to her while she waa rubbing her leg against mine than if if she had given me a casual hello.   Obviously I was interested in this woman for I had noticed her from the moment she boarded the late train to Chicago and I was pleased that even though there were other empty seats, she chose to sit by me.  Oh yes, initially I did say "hello" and introduced myself, unable to resist the attraction, but in response she only sat down and poured coffee from her container and began to brouse through her book, that is until I felt her leg against mine, her soft silky leg, her long shapely legs, her legs I had admired from the beginning.  So now even though she still remained silent and was ignoring my presence I was enjoying the physical contact.  I found the sensual contact relaxing and exciting, stimulation and pleasing, so I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment and that was when I felt her hand on my leg, ever so softly and moving slowly but deliberatly toward my manhood...suddenly the conductor made an announcement that we would be arriving in Chicago in a matter of minutes, following the announcment the woman that seemed to be more than a stranger became warm to me, formally introduced herself and told me we would be departing the train together...

JamesLee
22March

[This message has been edited by JamesMichael (03-21-2012 10:34 PM).]

© Copyright 2012 JamesMichael - All Rights Reserved
jwesley
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-04-30
Posts 7563
Spring, Texas
1 posted 2012-03-28 08:26 PM

LOL!! And then you woke up, right???

Enjoyed the read, my friend.

j.

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
2 posted 2012-03-29 10:12 PM

Thanks for the nice response jwesley...wait a minute, was the story that unbelievable, this could have happened you know...couldn't it...James
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » More Than Strangers

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary