navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Why does it happen for why am i scared
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Why does it happen for why am i scared Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kamo
since 2007-09-05
Posts 9

0 posted 2007-09-06 01:15 PM

Iam only 18 years old and the thing i go through each day by just going to school. School is neeeds to be the safe place to go when you need something done besides home. But guess wht my school is not the stafest. Each and every day something new happens at that school and its not always good most of the time it is bad. Like last friday a boy brought a gun to school. I saw it when i was standing imn line at lunch because the cop was in front of me an the boy was in front of the cop. I was very scared but the good lord was with me. Again that same day a boy got stabed and now is in ICU again that same a boy got it in the head 6 times with drum sticks. The boy that is in ICU may not even live he might dye i hope he dont. The boy that got stabed is only 16. I dont thank it is right that i have to go to school every day knowing something may or may not happen. i go to school every day scared something might happen. Kids as got kidnapped from my school raped and died. That why i go to school every day of my life scared soming is going to happen. but i hope it dont. there is a lot more that goes on in my school every day that i could tell yall about but i will save it for a different stores like how teacher get fired from doing drugs at school or even how some times there are 10 cops at one time at my school

jessie

[This message has been edited by kamo (09-06-2007 02:54 PM).]

© Copyright 2007 kamo - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Why does it happen for why am i scared

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary