navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » september 11
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic september 11 Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kamo
since 2007-09-05
Posts 9

0 posted 2007-09-06 12:25 PM

I never thought this day would come i never thought i would have to live with it i never thought this people would have to die at a young age like they did

i never thought i would have to relive it year bye year each day every day i thing god that am still a live.

Everyday i thank about them people that lost there friends familys loved ones they also never thought it would happen

I never thought that people would have the heart to kill other people like they did on 9-11-2001 i never thought that day would come

some time i thank that it never happened but it did and it was said. Familys cryed for every i seem like they did some how the family made it throught it there might be some people out there that feeling come back ever year but that normal

that called showing  love being respectful to one another

© Copyright 2007 kamo - All Rights Reserved
kamo
since 2007-09-05
Posts 9

1 posted 2007-09-06 01:37 PM

any one that reads this read it slow because there is a lot of meaning be hind it
TomMark
Member Elite
since 2007-07-27
Posts 2133
LA,CA
2 posted 2007-09-06 04:20 PM

I shall believe that you are outlawthunder.
I can feel the rhythm, same as rollingthunder. very emotional as always

nicole leigh
since 2007-09-19
Posts 44
Eau Clair Wisconson
3 posted 2007-09-20 05:20 PM

this poem is so BEAUTYFUL i didnt lose any one but i know who did it is a pretty scary thing...

nicole leigh pitt

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » september 11

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary