navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Nothing Beautiful
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Nothing Beautiful Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Grand_Daddy_Tale_Spinner
since 2007-02-23
Posts 6

0 posted 2007-02-23 02:05 PM

Constant struggle brings home the spirit of strength, and strength provides freedom.  The unrelenting tides of life never offer a catch that one shouldn't keep and we are all ever given obstacles we can overcome with love and perserverance.  Faith sustains us and validates our humanity making us whole. We all run concurrent to our enviroment, rarely straying from our familiar roots, yet as seldom as this act my be, when it is done we recieve grace for our efforts.

Belief and faith are our most powerful weapons and losing such may cause us to weep, yet tears for love are never in vain. This is our basic "Holy Grail" in life. To experience life in all it's warmth and cold alike. For if there were no sadness, love wouldn't be so sweet. Without rain the sun wouldn't shine so bright. The eternal paradox of living.

So in times of need, be strong. In times of fear, have courage. And in moments of solitude, have faith. Nothing beautiful ever dies alone. Spurn conviction within me, and I in you.  If we learn this, exact it's science and support the notion with every living breath, then happiness and freedom are at arms length and none of us ever lonely.

© Copyright 2007 Grand_Daddy_Tale_Spinner - All Rights Reserved
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
1 posted 2007-02-23 02:45 PM

GDTS~

Ah, but your title is not true .. for there is much beauty in your thoughts~

'For if there were no sadness, love wouldn't be so sweet.'

Yes ... it is so~

*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -             noles1@totcon.com

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
2 posted 2007-10-11 07:29 PM

Nothing is atomatic...I beleive that strength and courage are gained by the way we respond to our experiences...some respond in fear and some respond with resolve, and strength and courage grow or diminish according to who we are and how we respond to situations...James
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Nothing Beautiful

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary