navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » A soul mate found...
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic A soul mate found... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
MindBodySoul
since 2007-01-10
Posts 196
NJ

0 posted 2007-01-23 09:35 PM

I went to several stores to find the perfect card for you, but couldn't find one.  I figured it wasn't meant for me to buy you one, with someone elses thoughts.  My own expression is what this day is for.
I will attach this thought to a card that was made by someone who need to share of themselves through their painting.  I thought it to be appropriate, being that I am creating my own thought for you this day.

In all my wildest dreams, did I ever think that I would feel this way again, if ever I felt it this deep...  I was told once by my Mom that we go through 3 faces of love; Puppy Love, Crazy Irrational Love and the Love that will last a lifetime. I've done the puppy love, which destroyed my dreams, the crazy irrational love which destroyed me as a person and yet with all the pain endured.... I regret nothing cause I have learned great lessons.

Then out of the clear sky, you come knocking at my door, many thought I would never see it...even if it were standing right in front of me.  I used to laugh, because I did not expect for someone to ever come or exist.  Yet, life has a way of always proving you wrong..  Here you are, part of my life, my being, my soul, my mind, my body, my every thought and all of my dreams. ALl that I thought lost.... was rebuilt by you with a simple conversation.. with the sharing of aspirations and a promise of a future.

Words can not express how I feel for you; its an emotion, I can only show you with time.  I can, however, promise you my loyalty, my honesty, my mind, body and soul.  All that I am as a woman, now belongs to you. I have taken your heart as you have taken maine, which we both placed in each others hands... and convered with our love.  My body will soon bare the mark of your heart, as a token of my love for you.  It will signify my eternal devotion to you, to us to our future and that of our kids...

Always know that no matter where I am ... I'm thinking of you, that I belong to no one but you, and that I love you infinitely.

I was in love with you once before, my heart is no stranger to your heart... we just needed to find each other again... and we have.

Jen--->MindBodySoul

© Copyright 2007 Jeannette Urrego - All Rights Reserved
the_girl_next_door
since 2006-02-26
Posts 591
USA
1 posted 2007-01-26 11:33 PM

wow.. this was amazing.. I loved this.. much better!! the very last line confused me just a bit becuase it changed views from how I read the first part of the piece.. however, it was a nice turn-around. It kinda makes the reader stop and think. Wonderful write. Hope to read more soon

~heather~

Desire nothing except desirelessness. Hope for nothing except to rise above all hopes.
Want nothing & you will have everything.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » A soul mate found...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary