navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Cronicles of a desperate girl chpt 1
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Cronicles of a desperate girl chpt 1 Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams

0 posted 2005-02-19 04:02 PM

-Oh what love could becken my heart so like an echoing drum in the distance?  I will never see you again and how my lungs ache notwanting to breathe.

My air, you left me so, will I ever breath you upon my lips? I still remember the way you crossed your lips and laughed and still I wonder if you linger still around me like you do my heart.  

There where mountains out side my door and how my world was limited to the world around me.  You came and breathed life into my soul and to gether we flew away from that enviremental prison I lived so long.

I washed up ashore and I was wondering if you could give me "a breath of fresh air."

-Today you smiled at me. Your dimples couldn't hide behind the red of your face when I smiled at you. Nor could I not notace you casually flex your arms as you stretched. They were nice muscles. Maybe next time you'll hold me in them.

-Today I flirted with the cash register clerk. It's funny how easy it is to get free food by fluttering my eyes and pouting my lips. It was like the guy never had a girl flirt with him before. The things I do for fried cheeze curds.

Ok guys this is meant to be funny. I am practacing for an essay. Plz critique.

Juju - 1.) a magic charm or fetish 2.)Magic 3.)A taboo connected woth the use of magic

The dictionary never lies.... I am magical (;

© Copyright 2005 Juju - All Rights Reserved
JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
1 posted 2005-03-03 11:45 PM

Enjoyed...James
littlewing
Member Rara Avis
since 2003-03-02
Posts 9655
New York
2 posted 2005-03-04 10:21 PM

I don't think its funny at all, it is wonderful.  To me, it reads like a journal piece . . . right from your thoughts from that day.
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
3 posted 2005-03-12 12:57 PM

Well I am Glad you liked them.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Cronicles of a desperate girl chpt 1

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary