navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » A Letter to Me and My Girlfriend From Our Gaurdian Angel
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic A Letter to Me and My Girlfriend From Our Gaurdian Angel Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
EagleScorpion
since 2000-03-08
Posts 1644
Here, Now, Forever

0 posted 2004-08-28 03:37 PM

Hello Rebecca. Hello Joe. My true name is Rika. In the Zelanian and Kuranian systems they call me Fallon, but I prefer the name my father bestowed upon me, RIKA. I was created in a Bilogical and Genetic research facility deep in the Zimanian Mountains in an undeground cave on the planet Motavia of the Algol Solar system. I have been raised by a computer for the first year of my life, his name was SEED. I was picked up by a band of four motavian Guardians by the names of Rune Walsh, Chaz Ashley, Hahn Tierney, and Alys Brangwin. Shortly afterwards, my father self destructed so that the secret formula to create an immortal human such as myself would never be discovered.. To this day I cry for him. We went on to defeat the profound darkness and we saved the Algol solar system and all of it's people forever. Me and Chaz Ashley have since married and have had a child. Sadly enough, my beloved husband has recently passed away, leaving me alone to raise our child, whom we have lovingly named Jojonob. Since I possess a flawless genetically created body, I can never age or die. Funny enough, my half-immortal son looks exactly like your boyfreind, Rebecca, except he has my ears, and his father's blonde hair. :-)

Algol is safe now. The love that me and Chaz had for each other is what saved our people. Joe, Beccie, I have some bad news to tell you. The high priests, sages, and Espians of Dezolis (Phil is the adjunct Earth Espian from Dezolis who protects you, but he wont admit it to you Rebecca, EVER) have fortold the next coming of the darkness. The darkenss has moved far, far away from our beautiful solar system now. It is coming for your people, Joe, your people, Rebecca. It wants Earth.
I just wanted to proclaim this day that I am Rebecca Nicole Small's and Joseph Alexander Knob's official guardian angel. The young man you know as Joseph Knob is not typing this deadjournal entry. I AM.

Rebecca, there are some important matters I must discuss with you urgently at this exact time. It involves the fate of our very universe. You and Joe have been chosen. You have been chosen by THE ONE, LUTZ. He's one of my former fellow protectors who can incarnate himself into any body he wishes, whom we lovingly refer to as LUTZ. His Earthly incarnation partakes that of a Brazillian male named Danilo, who is currently living on the outskirts of the Brazillian rainforest with the Algol Tribe of the western Amazon. As you read these words, Danilo and our Algol people are all travelling from the Algol Solar System in the Nalverdes Galaxy in anticipation of the battle with the darkenss. (Thier trip is only a short 127,098,387.357,331 light years away from your Earth planet.. with thier cold fusion warp drive, it takes them two years, more and more of them keep landing stealthily into the lush canopies of the greatest forest your planet still poseses, once every three months... undiscovered by your primitive orbital surveilance)

The only weapon we have against what you must fight is LOVE.

Rebecca, Joe prays to me constantly, every day, every night, before he goes to sleep, to insure that you rend your life a prosperous and fruitful one. He loves you with all of his heart, and all of his soul, and all of his Earthly mind. Rebecca, I feel a little embarrased to say this to you, but I have grown very strong feelings for you just as Joe has. I have been protecting Joe all of his life, since he was born, because I am his gaurdian angel. I am writng this litter to you to tell you that I have taken it upon myself to endow you, Rebecca Small, with my eternal protecton and guidance.

The fate of the universe depends on whether or not you and Joe let your love grow strong enough.

If you two ever grow to hate each other, you will break a sacred seal that cureently ptotects your solar system, the very plantary orbital balance of the Sol star (your current home solar system) is being fought over as you read these words I have wrought upon you. If you two are to betray the sacred bonds of love that the Great Light has given you, you will open the doors for an unspeakable evil that will destroy your planet and your entire solar system. This evil is that which we call "The Profound Darkness". The Profound Darkness wants to kill all existing life. The "Profound Darkness" is actually a great and selfish angel that wishes to kill everyone so that everyone can be in heaven. It sees the pain of mortal life and cannot tolerate it, it wishes Nirvina upon us all, but Rebecca, Joe, we dont want that. Mortal life is a sacred gift that the Great Light has given to us in order to make heaven THAT much more ecstatic when we arrive. "The Profound Darkness" isnt the devil, but merely an Archangel with good intentions, however, the Great Light does not want "The Profound Darkenss" to succeed in his mission, beacuse the Great Light acknowledges the love and beauty that this [current] universe has. There are good things in this world still worth living for. We must not let everyone die! The "Darkness" atempts to manifest itself in various ways, but will never EVER rend armageddom upon your human people if you and Joseph remember the true love that you posess.

I am one of the many Guardians of the universe, Rebecca. I love you and Joe so much it makes me cry. I cant wait until the three of us can meet in person. (It WILL happen, guys, just have faith) I need you two to help me. The Darkenss is invading Earth, my child. You and Joe must save your people..

....or the "Darkness"'s Illuminati powers.. (the Bush administration, Al Qaeda, etc.) WILL work together to pave the way for the ultimate destruction. You have a mission, my loves. Stay strong and alive. Live your lives with thunder. Love each other like no two other people ever could, because only you two are capable of that. This is what will dissuade Azazel, Barnaby, and Loki from rending armageddom upon you all.

This is what The Great Light (call "it" God if you really must) has put you on planet Earth to do.

After you and Joe are dead. We shall speak more of this, but for now,

DO WHAT'S RIGHT. Danilio (a.k.a the sixteeeth generation of Lutz) and the Algol tribe of the western Amazon are conjuring up all of thier spiritual powrs to battle this horrible evil. They need you two to channel thier energy. If you do not do this, humanity is doomed.
Just remember,

BENEATH THE SHROUD,
PROCLAIMED ALOUD,
UNDER A GLOWING MOON,
YOUR BITTER THIRST,
HURTS THE WORST,
WHEN SWEPT AWAY BY HIS LOVE MONSOON.
I AM A GIRL SO MERE,
OUR LOVE TO FEAR,
OUR COMPASSION SHEDS OUR TEARS,
WE TRY TO RUN,
BUT OUR FATE HAS WON,
AND ONE DAY, THE DREAMS WILL COME.

PAIN SMOLDERS UNSEVERED,
WONT FESTER FOREVER,
BUT IT EATS ME ALIVE,
THIS NECTAR OF LIFE,
THIS LORD OF MY STRYFE,
INTO THIS SECRET VOID I DIVE,
AS DOES SHE,
CONFIDE IN ME,
SHE FEARS WHAT WILL BECOME OF US.

UNABLE TO DIE, WE WILL SURVIVE

ONE DAY, OUR DREAMS SHALL COME.

THE LIGHT ALWAYS PREVAILS.

THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE, MY DEAR.

OUR LOVE IS NOT TO FEAR.

CONFUCIOUS SAY: YOU STAND ON TOILET, YOU HIGH ON POT!

© Copyright 2004 Joseph Alexander Knob - All Rights Reserved
Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind
1 posted 2004-10-22 12:37 PM

you are amazing

~~*~~
Read between the lines
look deep into each word
and you will understand the
depth of my soul (GE)
~~**~~

Kethry
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-29
Posts 9082
Victoria Australia
2 posted 2004-10-27 06:02 PM

This is fantastic. It reads like science fiction of the highest calibre but has elements of humanity that ground and create reality. I once joined a group who did character writing and this reads like that.  

Here in the midst of my lonely abyss, a single joy I find...your presence in my mind.  Unknown

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » A Letter to Me and My Girlfriend From Our Gaurdian Angel

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary