navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » A List of Things to Do in Heaven After I Die PART 2
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic A List of Things to Do in Heaven After I Die PART 2 Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
EagleScorpion
since 2000-03-08
Posts 1644
Here, Now, Forever

0 posted 2004-07-06 11:53 PM

(sighs)

Ahhh.. death. That wonderful, wonderful subject I always seem to be writing about. What a beautiful, wonderful thing to die. O! to be dead! Oh, to discover once and for all that planet earth and your current life upon it is a mere microcosm. An atom of an atom of an atom of an atom's subatomic residue's essense's dust. Nothing more. O! The wonders of SPIRIT. The endless possibilities of SOUL. I proudly declare myself an eternal individual today. No more of that "one with the all" business for me. No sir. In fact, I prefer not to experience more than one thing at a time at all. Me and my soul need to have a nice talk together about what we both think would be enjoyable experiences.  I would much rather have my spirit find it more pleasing to experience ONE frikkin thing at a time, all the while keeping full use of my omnipotent abilities. I, and all of you, are masters and creators of your own realities. My advice to you all, ladies and gentlemen, is to stay in heaven as long as you possibly can allow yourself to before entering nirvana. Eternity, my friends, is upon us.
With that said, here is my second list of things I want to do in the wild and crazy afterlife after I shake myself off of my current mortal coil (which, by the way, is very enjoyable!). Please read ahead and enjoy (Maybe it will give you some ideas! And hey! Maybe I'll see you there!!)

#1. Make love to every single good looking girl and woman I have encountered in this current life.

(Yes, thats right, folks.)

#2. Go to the supermarket where I used to work at in New Jersey but this time there will be no people in it and it will be there for me and my friends to do as we may with it. Then we will go to other supermarkers that are not in New Jersey and get really wasted and get in food fights and when we get tired we can eat the food.

#3. Live my life over again, but this time, start it when I am age 20, on this Tuesday night, at this very moment on July 6th, 2004, sitting in my room, but this time, there will be $1,000,000,000 in the room. The rest I will figure out when I get there.

(It's as real as you want it to be, baby!)

#4. Incarnate myself into various other humanoid creatures in other distant corners of the universe that have special magical powers unlike that which we lack here.

(I.E. The ability to control gravity, shoot fireballs out my eyes, fly, be invisible, walk through walls, fire lightning bolts out of my ass, you know, that whole schtick.)

#5. Pay Jesus a visit and smoke a nice fat joint with him for old times sake & have a good old talk with him about what it means to be happy with what I'm doing and all that good stuff.

(Best GRASS in the UNIVERSE, might I add)

#6. Get together with a bunch of old friends and re-live our favorite and worst moments together and talk about them.

#7. Find out if our galaxy is a speck of a particle of a dust ball on a piece of dog dung , or a subatomic particle comprising an atom that is part of the gum that is stuck under my shoe.

(Or something along those lines, you get the idea.)

#8. Build my dream house, overlooking the most beautiful, scenic, breathtaking landscape you could ever imagine. Take a nice, long nap with my power animal. Catch up on some unfinished writing, have an astounding revelation about guardian angels, and realize what Jesus was talking about while I was really high with him.

(MEEEOWW!!!)

#9. Think of other worlds to live in, new bodies to inhabit, new ways to recreate myself. Try out different bodies. Make up new drugs that feel 1000 times better than anything here on Earth with no ill side effects. Make love with other living entities in strange and pleasureable (and painful) ways among the grandest and most grotesquely elaborate scenarios.

#10. I want to remember this night, when I once basically typed a great portion of my afterlife on a computer on one lonely night on July 6th 2004 Earth time, on a night during a period of time when I was quitting smoking ciggarettes and had nothing better to do because I couldnt sleep. I want to laugh at the incredible coincidence.

#11. Decide that it's going to start getting late soon and I better get to bed so I can get up for work tommorow morning.

(Remember, I'm still in the afterlife.)

:-)

BEST WISHES AND GODSPEED TO YOU ALL!

MAY THE SUN SHINE ONCE AGAIN

CONFUCIOUS SAY: YOU STAND ON TOILET, YOU HIGH ON POT!

[This message has been edited by Christopher (07-07-2004 08:52 PM).]

© Copyright 2004 Joseph Alexander Knob - All Rights Reserved
Lexy
since 2003-01-28
Posts 1038
California
1 posted 2004-07-12 06:53 AM

if only, if only...
I was the most entertained I have been all day. I actually laughed out loud.
I hope I didn't wake anyone...
nice...very nice
I'll look for you there, we should smoke one together.

Copperbell
since 2003-11-08
Posts 956

2 posted 2004-07-12 06:25 PM

I would like to know what happened to the dinosaurs.  Boring maybe, but I REALLY want to know.  Along with a hundred thousand other things.

And...because I believe I was created, I really want to meet Him, I suppose it would be Him I would ask my hundred thousand questions.

I don't have quite the interesting list that you do, but you got me thinking.  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » A List of Things to Do in Heaven After I Die PART 2

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary