navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Smashing melons in wide open spaces between the ears
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Smashing melons in wide open spaces between the ears Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Sudhir Iyer
Member Ascendant
since 2000-04-26
Posts 6943
Mumbai, India : now in Belgium

0 posted 2004-04-22 04:08 PM

So one by one the pieces of the jigsaw fall into their expected place; much because they are expected to fall in that particular way - as designed!

Yet, time and again, I think and rethink, if they were meant to fall into another place and if they was an intention to fulfil another design.

Like, for instance, the shape of a heart was perhaps to be round and that of the iris of your eyes lake-like.

Like, for instance, I, sitting around scratching hair, am actually intended to be me approaching the problem like a way-farer leaving it upto the throw of dice in a distant corner of the expansive universe. Groovy.

What are you going to do about it? It is an itch that refuses to go away. What am I going to do about it?

Shaving away facial hair oddly brings back even more and growing a beard just complicates the itch. Only this time the source of the itch is more-or-less known.

No worries. No worries at all.

If only I could spank my thoughts once in a while and coerce them out of harm’s way.

For instance, what about now?

© Copyright 2004 Sudhir Iyer - All Rights Reserved
merlynh
since 1999-09-26
Posts 411
deer park, wa
1 posted 2004-04-23 09:17 AM

"If only I could spank my thoughts once in a while and coerce them out of harm’s way."

You may find your answer in the words of Plato at.
http://eawc.evansville.edu/anthology/apology.htm

Sudhir Iyer
Member Ascendant
since 2000-04-26
Posts 6943
Mumbai, India : now in Belgium
2 posted 2004-06-18 07:21 AM

Thanks for the direction

regards
sudhir

Jeffrey Carter
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-04-08
Posts 2367
State of constant confusion!
3 posted 2004-06-19 03:39 PM

LOL "Suddy"! You crack me up!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Smashing melons in wide open spaces between the ears

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary