navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Standing a top a mountain.
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Standing a top a mountain. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Fariegirl
since 2003-02-05
Posts 147

0 posted 2003-06-09 02:13 PM

He had known her as long as he could remember, but know it seemed like they had just met. There she was, standing on top a mountian's tip. She looked so beautiful, like a godess. How any one could look like that he knew not. "Amanda." he said quietly. "Josh." she said, throwing her arms around him. He had waited so long to hold her, to feel her heart against him. She looked into his eyes, crying with joy. "Josh, were have you been, I missed you so much, I..." Amanda started to say, but Josh cut her off. "Amanda, let's go home."

~*Love never said is love never felt.*~

© Copyright 2003 Kathryn Duncan - All Rights Reserved
ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
Floating gently on a cloud....
1 posted 2003-06-09 02:55 PM

I'd check the spelling on this, there are several errors and they do detract from the piece. Otherwise, interesting but somewhat inconclusive, I found. But then I'm no judge so don't listen to me!!!
Luv, Liz xxx

"Gorge the honey from life, and live through the stomach aches knowing they will pass..." ~Liz Pinard 2003~

Fariegirl
since 2003-02-05
Posts 147

2 posted 2003-06-09 04:33 PM

thanks, I know I cant spell. LOL

~*Love never said is love never felt.*~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Standing a top a mountain.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary