navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » My first peice of prose
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic My first peice of prose Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Paragon
since 2003-02-16
Posts 114

0 posted 2003-06-03 11:45 PM

She looked into his eyes searching, trying to find some spark of hope, some glimmer of happiness but could find none. She looked again into his eyes this time searching for
some pit of anguish, some well of sorrow but found none. She desperately looked into
his eyes searching for the fires of love, for the icy depths of hatred but found nothing.
She looked into his eyes and asked him, "Why.. Why.. Why do you have no emotion?"
his face remain unchanged and he simply replied, "Rocks don't have emotion" with that
he turned away. She never knew of the women before her who had found those signs of
life, those who had basked in the glimmer of hope, who shoved him into the pit of anguish,
who locked him in the well of sorrow, those who put out the fires of love and melted
the icy depths of hatred.. how could she have known.. Rocks don't remember.

© Copyright 2003 Paragon - All Rights Reserved
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
1 posted 2003-06-03 11:48 PM

Very interesting write. A good first prose piece. Write some more!.

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

kitkat
since 2000-01-11
Posts 878
Nova Scotia
2 posted 2003-06-08 12:54 PM

I too found this interesting. Look forward to reading more of your creations.

Life is a story waiting to happen..Go on.... Create, Live and Love

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » My first peice of prose

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary