navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » My first prose
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic My first prose Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alpha_Omega
since 2002-11-26
Posts 23

0 posted 2002-12-02 01:24 AM

Im not 100% that this would count as a prose, but this just my expression as a much larger form of matter.

"The one proclaimed as your song"

I do hope, these expressions that I am writing will result in the emotions that I hold for you. I am growing weary of countless hours in the night, of wandering into endless voids. I stare into infinite obscurity, beyond all voyages, beyond all stars, and I wonder what has this existence become. To you, I write and to you, I salvage memories too far for even the requim to keep. These past years are nothing more then some obscene waste.

Was it me or you that couldn't help but deny the future? Do I dare step into that enduring void, yet I am already at the bottom. I know, that I have must have been your biggest disgrace, your greatest failure. But, I am here, I recognize the endless nights of such suffering. It is too great to hold back, it is too much to keep within your locked chambers. So press me into your shameful oblivion, push me into the past. Take back what was once yours, just to know I will rise again. Tear into the patterns of ivy, and hope to reconcille the difference that fate and life have given you. Be weary of your own reasons, be knowledgeable of your claims. I have already bid you a loathsome farewell, even in part of my reason and logic.

Where will I find you? Where will the future take me? Just remember where I go, there is no tommorow, there is no past. There is only now, do we not take our own irrelevance out on the world? Capture the moment through a looking-glass. Do not let it slip by you, for you will fail in the face of instant empathy. So reach from this frail farewell, and dispatch in one moments notice. Send forth your blessing, send forth your divinity. When you see the silent water, and the moments of no tommorow, will you remember? Remember the regrets, and look back to feel the hollow nights. In my life, there were no such words, there were no such remberances as one so sweet to be devoured by uncertainty.

Grip it, never let my soul go. Do you feel the breathe upon your neck, when I was once gone? Has it changed from a life even as beyond as mine? Never will my soul be captured by the illusion of this dream I call life. It will never deliver the true divinity. Just look into the rose, look at the black nectar running through it. Do you see your dear fondness, as well as I see my own hell? So epic in itself, much like the walls of time. Time, that will never cease to exsist, for time is our essence, and feelings run through the essence in our minds.

Today, one day of many, but it is the begining of much, and the end of countless sentiments. Do not let an eternity pass with the arcane conscience. Take ahold of what is called your own, shower yourself in its pride and its failures. Let no fear make the nexus of blood decline. For the powers of all will fail, and the despise of me will bring it to that dissection. Take not what is yours, let it be given. Let the helplessness of many be softened, with one swift blow.

If your arrogance is closed out the aptitude for relevance in this, think of how I will rise again. When you strike me down, I will grow stronger beyond contestation, beyond the frail walls of life. Drown out the wounds, that run deep in my vains. For this blood, is nothing more then an eternity of life. I will grow, I will continue to fight the feelings that will run through my blood for infinity, and evermore...

The one proclaimed as your son

© Copyright 2002 Alpha_Omega - All Rights Reserved
D edgar Grey
since 2002-08-21
Posts 174
Hell...(aka Wisconsin)
1 posted 2002-12-03 08:07 PM

I'm unsure as to whether this is prose or not, but then again this is only the third piece I've read, so...

I liked the way you structured your sentences in this piece...how they seemed to stop (in my mind), only to suddenly continue. The way you wrote this can be taken in so many ways, which is another reason why I liked this piece so much: you left room for my imagination to take off. I took this in a personal way, a religious sense, a sad/angry/uncaring emotion, etc. Very beautifully written...

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work:  "Hello.  Can't work today, still queer." (If only...>; P)

Alpha_Omega
since 2002-11-26
Posts 23

2 posted 2002-12-07 04:17 AM

Thanks for the criticism. I was angered at this moment, I was very distraught...and I wrote this...This is quite a personal piece for me aswell...(lol it is my piece). If anyone else read this, could you post some criticism please
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » My first prose

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary