navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » -=GOlDSparklESS's Calling=-
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic -=GOlDSparklESS's Calling=- Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
EagleScorpion
since 2000-03-08
Posts 1644
Here, Now, Forever

0 posted 2002-11-27 09:05 PM

Greetings to all! I wanted you to read this passionate piece of prose that my very close friend has penned today. I didn't write this, it was a reply to GoldSparkless's poem "Dream Coil" in the Open Poetry #23 section. I felt that this reply in itself deserves a home in the Passions in Prose section, as it it clearly a PASSIONATE piece of heartfelt prose so relevant to our current times as a species on this planet. Reading this has been very moving for me...

My beloved friend speaks with her heart. I love her very,very  much, even though she doesn't think I really do. Please listen to her, and learn. Me and Manisha wish love upon all of you

-joe

However, I must suffer this stupidly maneuvered and mundanely corrupted existence for the sake of meaning.
I have not found it yet though, and am profoundly depressed.  Merely dappling in oblivion.  

This world is hellish. Humanity is damning itself in all arenas of collective existence.  The government officially does not give a **** about your life, the lives of children, or this quickly diminishing ecosystem.  Religious people continue to doggedly defend their belief systems about God, killing and torturing themselves and all around them..
Do you know what an oligarchy is?  It is the power of the elite few controlling the lives of many.  Know that word.  It is this system that must be brought to light and obliterated.

WHY are mothers strangely silent?  Children die daily.  Does it truly matter if she’s “yours” or not?  Is love so conditional as to claim one child is more worthy then the next?
We think all children deserve love and compassion…but I guess it’s just too grand an idea to implement.

What happened to women’s rights?  Why must the dreams of women be ignored for the sake of what our world wants us to be?  Women are truly repressed.  We can have a jobs, own land, vote, plant trees and speak, but we are not allowed to save humanity.

Our dreams, our children’s hope, continue to be brutalized into silence by the soldiers of fire…

I guess humanity stopped after we reached a level of tolerable, politically correct abuse.  

Stupid, white men run this world.  Our President is a goddamn idiot.
Alaska is going to get pulverized in the name of economy.  The government is whipped by the oil industry, so the last pristine areas of America will turn into a giant ditch. Over 40,000 oil spills occur a year.  Who knew?

Our culture is a rampant idiocy.  Religion is the opiate for primitive thought.  

What democracy? This culture worships capitalism and consumers; the misdirected, oblivious, polluting, silent conformity needed in order to perpetuate this elaborate fallacy. Does anybody really need all of this crap?  Do we really need anything?  
You think humanity is evolved?  HAH.  This is a spiritually vacant planet we occupy, my friend. We humor wisdom with all this incessant fluff.

I’d rather feel the depth of true emotion.

By the way-Why can’t we just enjoy our sexuality?  (Or spiritually, for that matter?)  
Romantic notions are such crap.  There is such a stress on “needing” to be married. But what is a marriage?  I suppose it was the only way we figured to bring eternality into our experience of love. But realistically, it’s a CHEAP bargain.  It’s a social convention, a business contract.  It is a way of trying to guarantee security; because so many people are scared to just LIVE!  IMAGINE THAT!!  They’re scared of life itself!  What can be a beautiful expression of unity has become a dysfunctional institution, as so prevalently demonstrated in ALL cultures.  What can be a truly spiritual collaboration is now degraded.  I saw a billboard while driving on the way to Philly… it said, “Make a declaration of dependence.” UGH.  I am saddened, for I believe love is unlimited, free, and eternal.  That’s what we are!  (We’ve given up the very nature of our being for the sake of another fallacy!)

To those who know- I love you, and I’ll NEVER stop you from doing what you want.  

(for the record, my purpose on Earth is to decide, declare, express, and become my most highest vision about Who I REALLY am, a child of God.  As a child of God, I am the Light, and shall always help others see the goodness and truth inherent in the world.)

I’m still a virgin.  Yes, I have never had sex.  Not because I’m brainwashed into believing its bad, but because it’s an aspect of myself I can fully control and a glorious opportunity to express Who I Am.  With this knowledge, I am choosing to honor my inner knowing of sacredness, that life is a journey (we are all journeying towards Oneness), and I am choosing sex to be a way in which to honor God.  

This blunder reverberates throughout the universe.  We have declared Who We Are to the cosmos.  We are a self-destructive, egomaniacal, uncompassionate species.

I don’t want to be miserable.  I want to help stop this crazy charade. And I’m sure that a lot of people, somehow, don’t want to be miserable either.  

So that’s my explanation.  This here is my reason for dreaming. And even though I can’t stop thinking about death, the only thing that keeps me going is my compassion for my fellow human beings.  

to all,
I would like to hear your thoughts on what is said here.
-j

I have sent you nothing but angels, and I have placed nothing but miracles before you.

© Copyright 2002 Joseph Alexander Knob - All Rights Reserved
GOlDsparklESS
since 2001-12-13
Posts 428
central nj
1 posted 2002-12-05 03:22 PM

I cannot deny the love that is boundless, yet bound
by Faith.

These are not willful fantasies,
but Truth manifest in
nocturnal reveries.

(plagiarize THIS, for Truth has come to smack you in the face)

It calls me…

I cannot decry all that I see, nor defile it with bitterness.  I am empowered by the sacred I see inherent within All things.  Throughout it all, the profanity and moments of almost eerie astonishing clarity; I FELT THIS TRUTH.
I felt the soul energy’s intensity calling my name.

Indeed, it was me.

Unseen in the ordinary by extraordinary means.  This faith, expressed in a most unusual way.  My experiences seemingly speak for themselves, screaming “SOUL!!!”, echoing inside my heart, silently.

All the time

Afraid though, for few know the inquiry necessary to endure and overcome Truth’s constant concealment.

Obstacles abound, all around.  Pretending unknowingly, a showy
Illusion-puny, I know-
Yet completely
     HYPNOTIC.  

Shades are induced.
  We must not know TRUTH.

I WILL NOT DENY-
what must be named-
“signs.”

Lights imbue.
God pulls me through.

Channeled emotions are rare
-but I know-
that anger, sadness, insanity, grief, despair,
indeed-PROFANITY-consummates-
culminates into PURE BRILLIANCE.

the nature of life, the theme, is truly PRISMATIC.

It all combines, creating
Perfection…

I am awed.

Thank you.  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » -=GOlDSparklESS's Calling=-

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary