navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Parody
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Parody Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York

0 posted 2002-09-29 07:08 PM

It was a hot sunny Saturday afternoon when a bear was walking in the woods near the home of the Goldilocks triplet's. The Bear noticed the triplet's walking away on the path leading to the nearest town. Thinking that since the three girls were leaving he would wait a while.To see if they would return soon. Then after being completely positive that the girls wouldn't return he waltzed inside their home.

Inside the house, the bear was going through the triplet's closets. When he saw an elegant pink and white dress. He decided to where it. He then went into the bathroom and started going through the cabinets, and found some make-up. He took the make-up to the living room found a lipstick. The bear took the lipstick and started to draw on the walls with it.

The bear worked up an appetite by having so much fun. He went to the kitchen and ate the last bowl of corn pops. "Hey, I gotta have my pops."

"Hey I'm tired," the bear said to himself. So he went upstairs to the bedroom and said, "Too many beds. Which one should I choose?" so he choose the one closest to him. That bed was Chelsey's, so he pulled down the covers and out popped a little bug that said "Don't sleep here, sleep in Alyceson's bed."
Therefore, he took the offer. He walked over to Alyceson's bed and pulled down the covers and out popped a skunk that said "Don't sleep here this bed stinks, sleep in Brittany's bed."
So the bear took the offer once again and pulled off the covers and out popped a horse with a sign that said "Don't sleep here this bed has a hard mattress."
The bear headed out the door because he thought this was very odd.

As the bear was, just about to leave, when he remembered something. So he ran over to the table and grabbed the lipstick. He liked that stuff, and he ran out the door.
When the girls got home Chaney screamed and said, "Who could have done a thing like this?!?"
The mystery was never solved.
Too bad the little bug the skunk and the horse cannot talk.
The end

© Copyright 2002 Kellie M. Cantrell - All Rights Reserved
CloudedDreams
since 2002-11-23
Posts 210
My Fantasy Realm
1 posted 2002-12-23 01:43 PM

Interesting...... funny! I love it!
SPIRIT
since 2002-12-29
Posts 1745
California Desert
2 posted 2003-01-01 11:16 PM

What fun!Really liked this. Good imagination.

My perspective of me is different,
As I look out from within,
Than that of others on the outside,
Trying to look in.     ©spirit

fractal007
since 2000-06-01
Posts 1958

3 posted 2003-01-04 03:54 AM

Nice piece.  Your spelling could use a little work and perhaps more proofreading is in order.  But none of us is perfect.

On the whole this was a rather nice idea.  You reverse the roles of Goldilocks[sp] and the three bears very well.  The twist at the end fit well with the rest of the story in its humourous portrayal of the differences between humans and bears.  The added sense of human culture at the end completely wiping out any possibility of the bear being involved was a wonderful touch that made this "Parody" work so very well.  I think I'll add it to my library.

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh"

-- Magus

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Parody

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary