navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » what love is, it is:
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic what love is, it is: Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
desolation angel
since 2002-08-11
Posts 20
east coast

0 posted 2002-08-12 07:49 PM

and we'll meet one day, our psyches burning side by side fires of innocuous grinding--spokes of the inward/outward joy of knowing each other's fire indiscriminately and impartially; twin and content. and in love completely.
and knowing each word before they say it; and the little heart attacks that come with your breath. spontaneous love, frozen in your eyeball, iris blooming, withering only to sleep or orgasm when the slitty lids cover and you cry out, ascending, descending.
token of gods? or is it the fashion of your angelic shuteyed pose with the shadows around your eyes--Lyra! By God, Lyra!! by God, Orpheus tingling on my skin; and there you are, leopard, killing time.
other versions of the self stopping by to give us breaks from burn burn burn burning each other constantly, our kerosene carefully singing to us.
quiet, prayerfull nods of "i understand that too" and the reverent soul yawning of otheres around us, unaware of the side by side orange pits in our sould, connected, the same body; (wanting) to experience everything all at once; insanity, life, death--even if heaven floats impregnable just above our heads--experiencing everything together, whole in our holy broken-then-fixed union of unmarked joy.

don't undress my love
you might find a mannequin:
don't undress the mannequin
you might find
my love
-bukowski

© Copyright 2002 martini k. - All Rights Reserved
Kethry
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-29
Posts 9082
Victoria Australia
1 posted 2002-08-13 09:43 PM

Wow, powerfully erotic, with your flashing images that change as rapidly as the weather.
Kethry

Here in the midst of my lonely abyss, a single joy I find...your presence in my mind.  Unknown

desolation angel
since 2002-08-11
Posts 20
east coast
2 posted 2002-08-13 09:49 PM

;} thanks muchly.

don't undress my love
you might find a mannequin:
don't undress the mannequin
you might find
my love
-bukowski

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » what love is, it is:

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary