navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Finger Pointing
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Finger Pointing Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA

0 posted 2002-05-18 05:08 PM

Finger Pointing

Should President Bush accept the responsibility for the September 11 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center even though we pay the CIA and The FBI
goood money to uncover plots such as this?

Should the Pope accept the responsibility for the children that were abused by his Priest even though the Priest clearly know that this is not acceptable behavior in the eyes of God or man?

Should God be held responsible for all of the evil things happening in a world he created that seems to be full of hatred, disgusting actions and SIN?

It is so easy to point the finger and blame someone else but we should place the blame where it belongs.
All of these actions are being committed by human beings that seem to have lost the vision of the true nature of our existence.  We are not here to bring pain and harm upon each other but we are called by God to love one another.  In truth we are all sinners and each one of us will individually be called before God for an accounting of our actions.
And at that time he will be addressing each one of us personally and we will not be allowed to point the finger and place the blame elsewhere.

JamesLee
May18

[This message has been edited by JamesMichael (05-18-2002 05:11 PM).]

© Copyright 2002 JamesMichael - All Rights Reserved
Kethry
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-29
Posts 9082
Victoria Australia
1 posted 2002-05-18 07:30 PM

James,
this is well written but...(and you knew that was coming, didn't you?) is this the right forum. I liked it, it was sharp and asked all the right questions but it seemed to presented as a subject discussion. Perhaps this is the right place for it. I am not familiar enough with all the forums here, to venture far from my safe territory of open, dark and prose.
Kethry

Here in the midst of my lonely abyss, a single joy I find...your presence in my mind.  Unknown

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
2 posted 2002-05-24 03:55 AM

Thank you Kethry for responding to this...I felt like there was too much finger pointing and blaming going around right now...James
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Finger Pointing

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary